Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hope Component Colours
  • ingwerfuchs
    Free Member

Hope seem to offer quite a few colours for their BBs, hubs, spacers etc but not green as far as I can tell. Has this always been the case? Seems a bit odd considering green features heavily in their logo.

Anyway, what colour should I consider for finishing parts for my 2013 El Mariachi (black with green logo and seat clamp)? I’m considering red or yellow but will probably end up playing safe with black.

scotroutes

They occasionally do green for “Team” users and as a Limited edition.

Other brands (that do green) are available….

Edit: Here’s a photo of my Black/Green El Mariachi…

nixie

Green is for their team/sponsored riders

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Green is for the ebay mugs

chakaping
    Free Member

I may start my own comapny exclusively selling green ano bike bits.

What do you reckon on “nope” for a name? Might even stylise the top of the “n” a bit.

Edit: Here’s a photo of my Black/Green El Mariachi…

Oof, hopefully you’ve had second thoughts now OP.

😉

scotroutes

You could also try Nuperstar, Nis Ning and Nalsa.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

The green is reserved for Factory Sponsored riders and staff. They used to offer green a long while back but it didn’t sell well apparently.

ingwerfuchs
    Free Member

Well there’s no chance of me becoming a team rider so I guess green is out of the question then!

chakaping
    Free Member

You could also try Nuperstar, Nis Ning and Nalsa.

Nah **** it, I’m just gonna make “Noakleys”, I understand there’s a way bigger market for that kind of knock-off tat.

ratherbeintobago

Hope seem to offer quite a few colours for their BBs, hubs, spacers etc but not green as far as I can tell.

As above, green is for sponsored riders, mainly. Some shows up on eBay but it’ll be expensive.

nixie

If your wanted green you could always get the bits re-anodised. There was at least one place offering this that I’ve seen mentioned.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hope Component Colours’ is closed to new replies.