Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope and Goodridge Braided hose washers – oooops
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

So, just stripped down a set of mono minis and taken off the banjo fitting, cant now remember which washer goes where, there is one rubber ‘o’ ring and a copper washer.

I’m thinking, rubber o ring between caliper and underside of banjo, copper washer top of banjo under banjo union bolt ?

Anyone – before I put it back together and swear when it leaks !
    😆

Thanks

brettjackson
    Free Member

brettjackson
    Free Member

Sorry, I missed the ‘mono’ bit. Obviously your caliper doesn’t come apart.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

There should be a groove for the o ring to sit in. Nine appear not to have copper washers.

jeff

Long time since I’ve done this, but I thought that the banjo had rubber o-rings on both sides, with the special bolt going directly onto them. the copper washer goes on the lever end (though I ran a set of minis without these washers with no leaks…)

mildred

Odd, mine had copper washers both sides of banjo with no o rings of any type.

Onzadog
    Free Member

For banjo bolts on hope, it’s washes, for banjo bolts on goodridge, it’s o-rings. Both use washes for the inline connection. Which brand of hose do you have? If there’s any o-rings, I guess goodridge. As said above, there is a recess on both sides of the banjo.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

Hoses and fittings are goodridge on hope mono mini levers and calipers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope and Goodridge Braided hose washers – oooops’ is closed to new replies.