Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Hoodies!
  • hughjayteens
    Free Member

I used to have a couple of Race Face hoodies for slouching around in at the weekend, but they don’t seem to be available anymore so is there a similar sort of thing? Don’t like the look of the Fox ones but is there anyone else doing similar things?

kudos100
    Free Member

Troy lee hoodies are the cats whiskers.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Will have a look at those – any more?

GrahamS
    fenred
    Free Member

Oakley and Oxbow wear and wash well.

Kryton57

You don’t need them now the riots are done? 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

LOL ^^^

footflaps
    davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Matalan do cheap hoodies.

CountZero

RaceFace are sadly defunct, I’ve got quite a lot of their kit. You could check out Sombrio gear, they’re Canadian, have neat graphics and are well made, and they use interesting natural fibres in a lot of their clothing too.

sofaking
    Free Member

i thought some guy/company bought race face to keep them going ?

DickBarton

Craft or Loki

The Loki one is proper neat – also has built-in gloves and face mask.

I call it the Robber jumper and some ‘mates’ call it the Rapist top…it’s been well used during the colder spells as the gloves do work very well.

Edukator
    Free Member

Quicksilver, in Quicksilver red. Reseach shows women find men in red sexier.

Edit: is it only me that has lost all the tool bars and can’t post pics or use bold, italics etc.?

sambob
    Free Member

Plain lazy are nice and warm.

Hohum
    Free Member

I have a couple of Joe Browns hoodies from a while ago and they are well made and last a long time.

hoodie

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’ve had a psycho cowboy one for 12 years, it’s faded a bit but that’s all. All of their clothes seem to last well but I now feel a little old to be wearing some of the designs.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Edukator – Member

Quicksilver, in Quicksilver red. Reseach shows women find men in red sexier.

My 3 year old boy has a red QS hoodie and loves it – always gets loads of attention from the ladies but he is a terrible flirt and very cute!

Lots of good advice people – will do a little online shopping!

CountZero

Re: RaceFace gear, you may well be right, I’m out of touch with cycling related stuff, so I hadn’t heard anything since they went tits-up.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Hoodies!’ is closed to new replies.