Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • honeywell lyric t6r thermostat
  • jedi

anyone got one? i cant connect my phone to it . goes right to the end then says device telemetry start error. thermostat unable to connect to cloud. I have tried loads of times to connect but no joy

arrggghhhhhhhhhh

somouk
    Free Member

Sounds as though the thermostat can’t get out to the cloud and that means your phone can’t download the information it has put up there.

You should see if it has connected to the internet properly and if it has an IP address stick that in the browser of a machine and see what settings are there to play with.

It’s bad design if the app can’t find the thermostat on the local network and relies entirely on the cloud connection to do stuff.

jedi

gets to finalising and then cuts says error

essexbiker
    Free Member
    jedi

Tried them

tangier
    Free Member

What kind of phone were you using? I just had exactly the same problem. And in fact Honeywell support told me that they could see the thermostat, so it seems as if the problem is really between my phone and Honeywell’s servers. Their suggestion was that it might be because I have a Google Pixel phone, and they have not been tested with the app.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘honeywell lyric t6r thermostat’ is closed to new replies.