Viewing 18 posts - 241 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • homophobia alive and well on the streets
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Um, ever heard of Northern Ireland and the ‘troubles’?

The KKK?

The Army of God?

yunki
    Free Member

What about the above is unfair?

christians do however.. go marching all over the muslim world.. invading, occupying and slaughtering by the 100s of thousands.. stealing natural resources and trying to impose their democratic capitalist point of view by force with heavy weaponry

which kind of makes up for it don’t you think you backwards half brained monkey..?

I wouldn’t be able to exercise even a gazillionth of the restraint of the muslim community if the tables were turned..

and besides… Christians do all the things you mentioned and more..

ye gods.. and you’re applying to join our police force..!!!!?
    not on my watch son..

(apologies if you were trolling.. it’s picolax day and I’m not in the mood)

elzorillo
    Free Member

It’s all about money..

Wars in the name of capitalism you dope, not Christianity.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickf
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8076253.stm

Christians seem happy to murder doctors who provide termination services.

yunki
    Free Member

you dope

oh for gods sake..

I’m besieged by eeeeejuts

hora
    Free Member

No its about balance. Christians don’t go round calling people infidels. Invasions are economic.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Yunki ‘Christians’ don’t go marching all over the Muslim world invading etc etc. Your confusing western democracies with Christians. They are not the same thing.

Iraq 1 and 2 and Afghanistan were/are not religious conflicts and if you think they are then you’re the eejut.

I don’t think you are an eejut by the way. I think you’re arguments are 50% sound, but 50% motivated by your own belief system, which is fine. We all just need to be careful not to confuse the two, you, me, Hora, Edukator, Elzorio, everyone.

juan
    Free Member

Anyone could give hora a lesson in history?

yunki
    Free Member

geetee – blah blah blah casually racist blah blah blah

not another one.. why so many wallies today..?

that much is obvious geetee
    but it is christian men fighting

just like the atrocities blamed on Islam are committed by muslim men but not on behalf of all muslims

have a think

we are no better or worse than them.. we are just different..

however.. we have been fed a lifetime of guff to help us form opinions on them to justify the atrocities committed in the name of economics..

hora
    Free Member

History? Your not going to talk about the **** Crusades are you?

Christian men fighting?

How many serving soldiers attend Church services when they are not in the field of Combat?

You say don’t tar a whole populace’s religion however I don’t see global stories of the murder of innocents by other religions.

Re Abortion, a nut job murdering a Doctor is nowhere near Shari law.

Sorry, I’ve said this before I’m sceptical about the practice of ‘that’ religion. Doesn’t make me racist. It makes me a critic.

Ironically if I voiced this view in certain countries I’d be facing the death sentence for Blasphemy.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

yunki – Member

I’m besieged by eeeeejuts

Yup- what did you expect?

elzorillo
    Free Member

Yunki.. you’re making yourself look a fool.

The majority of muslim terrorist attacks ARE done in the name of islam.

Since when were western wars done on economic grounds every done in the name of Christianity.

Sorry, but you dont come across to me as intelligent, just hypocritical.

Lifer
    Free Member

EDIT – makes no sense since Hora’s last reply

hora
    Free Member

What am I retracting?

duckman

What about the above is unfair?

christians do however.. go marching all over the muslim world.. invading, occupying and slaughtering by the 100s of thousands.. stealing natural resources and trying to impose their democratic capitalist point of view by force with heavy weaponry

Damn, I was lied to! I thought it was all about invisible weapons of mass destruction as well.Thank God (opps sorry!) you are here to clear that up for me. Are you standing on your head after taking Picolax?

yunki
    Free Member

oh my god..

‘islamic’ terrorist attacks are committed as a direct result of our christian countries economic invasions.. if you lived in an islamic country and saw western christian countries systematically decimating half the islamic world would you not get a persecution complex..?

put the shoe on the other foot for a second..
    try it

simple

not hypocritical or anything else

I am getting wound up by how daft some of my countrymen are..

nickf
    Free Member

The majority of muslim terrorist attacks ARE done in the name of islam.

Let’s be clear. 100% of ‘muslim terrorist attacks’ are done by terrorists, 0% of whom can be said to be acting in accordance with Islam. They don’t speak for Muslims, they speak for themselves.

Lifer
    Free Member

hora – Member
    What am I retracting?

The whole ‘Christians don’t to terrorism’ skit.

Viewing 18 posts - 241 through 258 (of 258 total)

The topic ‘homophobia alive and well on the streets’ is closed to new replies.