Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Homes under the hammer
  • warton
    Free Member

off work for a week after a big bang on the head after coming off my bike.

I love Homes under the hammer.

warton
    Free Member

I bet some of the houses stink though

Houns

Yep, the only day time TV I watch, Enjoyed yesterdays.

Even better when they are up in Perth as the Estate agent they use is rather cute 😉

warton
    Free Member

missed yesterdays, was having a little snooze. enjoyed Tuesdays, a woman was set to make 300k + in London village.

Houns

makes you sick (of jealousy)

It amazes me the results they can get from such s**t holes with a relatively small budget – Yesterdays Dorma bungalow is a perfect example of this

warton
    Free Member

you just need the capital up front really. which is the problem!

wallop

I normally watch it on the bedroom telly if I’m working from home. I’m in the lounge today – Lucy Alexander looks a lot rougher on an HD telly…

Houns

Ai…I’m trying to convince my dad to mortgage their house so we can buy a couple of places. We’re currently doing my brothers new house, so we’ll see how that goes

ebygomm
    Free Member

I think a lot of it is quite misleading in the current climate. Quoted ‘profit’ is always made based on the estate agents prices but an asking price sale is unlikely in a lot of parts of the country.

I do like to watch it though as it generally makes me feel a lot better at the hairline cracks I discover as I remove 6 layers of wallpaper from our house 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Homes under the hammer’ is closed to new replies.