• This topic has 48 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Homelands – new series
  • hugo
    Free Member

This is 2015. The internet exists. Other countries exist.

If you’ve not watched it after it’s first been broadcast then be prepared to find spoilers on an internet thread about the series.

Separate threads for different network subscribers?!

DrJ

If you’ve not watched it after it’s first been broadcast then be prepared to find spoilers on an internet thread about the series.

So how should people who wish to discuss a TV series do so without being exposed to un-warned spoilers?

It’s just about being considerate to other people, recognising that the majority will be watching on TV in this country. It’s not against the law to be a complete cock, but it is being a cock, nevertheless.

kudos100
    Free Member

This is 2015. The internet exists. Other countries exist.

If you’ve spent any time on forums then you’ll know that generally the thread starter will put SPOILERS in the title if they want to talk about what happened so everyone knows it has SPOILERS.

If a show is broadcast in another country first and the majority haven’t seen it, putting spoilers in a thread which doesn’t have SPOILERS in the title is called being a ****.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Sorry guys.

I should have put *spolier alert* but well, I was in a bit of a haze that night I think.

I’ll get my coat…

DrJ

Tom – shit happens. Life will go on. Pitchfork stood down.

mtbfix

Well I’ve just caught up with the spoiler issue mentioned above. Does it get better? I’ve stuck with Homeland throughout but am not feeling gripped. Also, events in the real world seem rather to have left the series behind (when watching 3 weeks behind).

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just caught up with the past few episodes. Persevered with last series but didn’t really enjoy it that much but this one is really getting rather good.

BillOddie

I’m up to date with Homeland.

It’s a bit too topical for comfort!

jimmy

Homeland always is

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Homelands – new series’ is closed to new replies.