Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Homelands going abit crazy isn't it?
  • jonny2x4
    Free Member

OK so it’s a TV show and not supposed to make sense all the time but:

Carrie’s allowed to be properly unprofessional isn’t she?! And what about that bloke going nuts and stabbing Brody the hand last night! The CIA look like a bunch of amateurs!

Don’t get me started on that ridiculous scene when the “tailor” was killed in the woods a couple of weeks back.

Season 1 ticked along reasonably gently, building the tension. Season 2 is like a bull in a china shop.

binners

Its getting close to jumping the shark. All good fun though. Completely bonkers!

DezB
    Free Member

Does that contain spoilers? I haven’t watched the last one yet…

davidjones15
    Free Member

Does that contain spoilers?

No, because he didn’t say that Brody got shot at the end. 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

😥

Actually 😀 cos I won’t have to watch the blimmin nonsense anymore.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

He cracked a bit soon IMHO..

Having spent 8 years in the LandofSand, and then to crack in under 24hrs once back with the CIA?

😕

hels
    Free Member

Watch the original Israeli version. Much much better.

jimc101
    Free Member

Threat of being exposed for what he was to family & public seemed to do it. Does seem to be moving along now with the tailor and Walker story lines.

As Brodys been turned as a double agent, not sure how the writers will take this further than the end of this season, let alone 3 or 4, will be interesting to see what happens next.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Teetosugars – Member
    He cracked a bit soon IMHO..

Having spent 8 years in the LandofSand, and then to crack in under 24hrs once back with the CIA?

Thats because he knows he is in the wrong and he wants to get out. He has wanted to get out since he found out Walker was still alive. He has his back against the wall and is going a bit loopy.

flowerpower
    Free Member

Does that contain spoilers?

As Brodys been turned as a double agent

Guessing it might do now… 😕

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member

Thats because he knows he is in the wrong and he wants to get out. He has wanted to get out since he found out Walker was still alive. He has his back against the wall and is going a bit loopy.

Or does/has he?? ❓

davidjones15
    Free Member

Guessing it might do now…

Isn’t this just a teensy weensy bit ironic?

maccruiskeen

Carrie’s allowed to be properly unprofessional isn’t she?!

given than the CIA detained children at Guantanmo without charge for years then rather than return them to thier families (or even let their families know they were detained) just dropped them off near a village with a piece of paper saying ‘sorry’…… its difficult to think of context for professionalism that you can credibly portray in a drama. 🙂

I’m quite enjoying it. It needed a twist to sustain the second series. The best thing about Brodie’s character is he’s on an tipping point between being a good guy and a bad guy, with emotional pulls in both directions – more so as he moves from being a double to a triple agent.

Watch the original Israeli version. Much much better.

I knew that there was an original Israeli version but I’d never heard if it was any good. Does it play well to a western audience? I wasn’t sure if things would be a bit too nuanced and vague as a foreigner.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Homelands going abit crazy isn't it?’ is closed to new replies.