Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Home insurance with bike cover
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hii , i know its been asked a lot, but just want updated info on this, who covers and who dont.. Any suggestion who is best out there.. I park my bike inside the house and house got alarm from ADT where they come once alarm is triggered if we dont call them straightaway that is a false alarm… Anyone got experience claiming from them? Any infowould be helpful. Cheers

shindiggy
    Free Member

Marks and Spencers

njee20
    Free Member

Not any more. Only covered up to £1500.

When I did comparisons More Than seemed ok, had to name the bikes, but the quote was reasonable.

camber1234
    Free Member

Aviva – provided cover for over £2K on the contents insurance plus worldwide away from home cover for £8 ish.

Claimed just over a year ago and had a new bike within 7 days (via iVAL / Wheelies) with no hassle or haggling.

kendo954
    Free Member

I’m with co op, 3 bikes covered £600 road bike, 2 Mtb at £1300 and £2.3k

Added about 50 to policy but covers away from home and accidental damage, only thing not covered is tyres and tubes!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks all.. Will have a look at it all… Coop seems a good one.

Cheers for the link. Very helpful.

andydicko
    Free Member

I’ve just renewed with M&S, I’ve got 5k bike cover home and away from home

Bregante

They wil continue to honour existing customers policies and renewals but will no longer insure new customers bikes over £1500.

shindiggy
    Free Member

I just got a new quote from M&S as a new customer three days ago, two bikes added on their, one at £2k the other at £1750.

Where does it say they only cover upto £1500?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Home insurance with bike cover’ is closed to new replies.