Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • home dvd
  • Blower
    Free Member

aint seen it,is it worth the watch?
    if so where's best to buy it from?
    cheers….

organic355
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about "home movies". 😯

Blower
    Free Member

it is 😉

Northwind

It's worth it. Not as brilliant as people say, I think- a couple of the sections don't work too well, if I never hear that horrendous version of Money For Nothing again my life will be complete :mrgreen:

But still, well worth it, it's a lovely film and a real antitode to the usual gigarads of bike DVDs. But if you don't have everything by the Collective already, get everything by the Collective.

Sanny
    Free Member

It's ace….but then I would say that as I'm in it!

You can purchase it directly from Reset films.

Cheers

Sanny

jedi

sanny, you're in it?? halloweeen has passed otherwise it'll be a winner

robgarrioch

Worth the watch for sure (doubly so if you're from Scotch-Land)
    Best bought direct from Reset Films so you can finance future projects…

Blower
    Free Member

got the collective and roam,is there any others?
    been outa bike scene a while so not up to date etc.

jammer
    Free Member

I really enjoyed it.

It's a bit more mellow than most mtb vids.

Sanny
    Free Member

Jedi

You're a cheeky git! 😀

The Danny Macaskill sequence is great as is watching young Ruaraidh Cunningham winning the Worlds.

The follow up to Home called "Find" will be out in the New Year. I'm organising a cinema tour (just like I did for Seasons) where Home and Find will be screened as a double bill feature.

Feel free to e mail me if you want the film to come to your area and I'll do the best I can to make it happen. I only use independent cinemas as they are great to deal with and usually have a bar attached!

Cheers

Sanny

Blower
    Free Member

just seen that seasons advertised,whats that like?

Northwind

Blower, Seasons is the latest one and a bit of a mandatory purchase really. The whistler section alone's just about worth the price of entry, though you might get the horrible cod-reggae soundtrack stuck in your head forever. Aieee-ay-ay.

DavidM
    Free Member

Sanny – I am being a complete tool and can't figure out how to email or pm you?

And to the OP, Home is a great film, well worth it.

Sanny
    Free Member

Hi David

Sannyatsingletrackworld.com is the e mail address.

Cheers

Sanny

OrangeChammy
    Free Member

Its a fine watch, not so good for repeat viewings like the collective/roam DVDs but better than 'seasons' IMO. I do like the fact that it is real biking – natural stuff with a bit of racing and chat too and none of the north american big stunt/freeride stuff that is done to death in most other DVDs (i.e Kranked etc). I would get it.

That said I reckon the 'earthed' series is still the best MTB films and I never get bored of eathed 4.

timmys

As some lovely person posted a few days ago, Seasons is available form the iTunes Store for an unbelievable £1.89 (versus about £35 for a DVD).

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?i=322078794&id=322543372&s=143444

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘home dvd’ is closed to new replies.