• This topic has 87 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Home alone – recommend me a movie
  • Cougar

I’m well up on the MCU / DC movies and series TBH. We’ve got Ant Man and S2 of Daredevil to go, but they’ll be watched with the missus.

Edge of Tomorrow I’ve seen a couple of times, I have that on shinydisc. Which is a point, I should raid my DVDs / BDs to see if anything leaps out at me.

Cougar

When are you starting the thread on what food?

I’m thinking either curry or kebab!

I’m thinking chip butties tonight TBH.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Only one film to watch home alone – Requiem for a Dream, if you are going to feel harrowed and used, you might as well do it alone.

Watched The Invitation the other day different subject matter but a similar sort of feeling & equally brilliant.

@AlexSimon Snowpeircer amazing film, took me ages to find it then read about all the hassle of its release, one of those that’s like nothing you have ever seen.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m thinking chip butties tonight TBH.

Its not even Friday- I think we are the only folk with actual chip pans left 🙁

AlexSimon

@AlexSimon Snowpeircer amazing film, took me ages to find it then read about all the hassle of its release, one of those that’s like nothing you have ever seen.

It reminded me of lots of films that really got me excited about foreign cinema in the first place – Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, etc

sheepdip71
    Free Member

Man from UNCLE… Guy Ritchie, genius

Spotlight.

The Lone Ranger…. Bad reviews but I think is great

2 guns..

& the equaliser with Denzel Washington…

mrsfry
    Free Member

Most normal people put on the Best Of Wham and try the OH clothes and makeup on, then pass out in a pizza and cider coma and woken by a kick to the ribs when your dear heart comes home early

Not that i am talking from experience…

DezB
    Free Member

Just nipping back to the thread to say Lars Von Trier’s Nymphomaniac is one of the most tedious, badly acted films I’ve ever tried to watch. I made it as far as the woman bringing her kids to the “whoring bed” house, which although was a cleverly uncomfortable scene, it was so unrealistic, I just turned the film off.
    That’s all 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Home alone – recommend me a movie’ is closed to new replies.