Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • holy underpants!!!!!
  • bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Anybody else catching blazing saddles??;; never sin it before its mad!!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

One of the classics 😀

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Iv just chocked on me crisps!!!! I cnt believe iv never come across it before!!!!

wingnuts

Mel Brooks is my hero, not least for marrying Mrs Robbinson.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Saw it again the other night. Quite envious of you seeing it for the first time.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I love monty python etc but allways thought it were some shit western, had it on in the backround n heard the shit they were saying n couldent believe it so just started watching, its brilliant!!!!!!

andywoods
    Free Member

one of the films that would be banned/censored now for being politicly incorrect by the do-gooders army and would be such a shame

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

True, its what my bro has alllways banged on about, he loved kenny everate, spike milligan etc and i do remember him telling me about bs!!!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

one of the films that would be banned/censored now for being politicly incorrect by the do-gooders army and would be such a shame

I doubt it.

Anyway. Crappy fact, the guy who who played Mongo died last week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19907369

john_drummer
    Free Member

bigphilblackpool – do you mind me asking how old you are?

Blazing Saddles dates back to 1974

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Im 26 but bin brought up with me bro 45 so remember the smiley tshirts n kickers with shit loads of tags on etc i have a weirdly good memory especialy when i was a wee one.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

how about some more film/tv suggestions for older stuff you may have missed?

Police Squad (the series that plays up Steets of San Francisco and spawned the Naked Gun films)

The Big Bus

Fatal Instinct

Young Frankenstein

hopefully you have seen The Man with Two Brains and The Jerk ?

mogrim

One of those films I should have loved, but was ruined by being surrounded by **** who insisted on repeating the scenes over and over again.

Same thing happened with Pulp Fiction, although that was crap on its own and needed no help.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I vaugely remember the jerk, this is what my bro used to do find sll old music and films to make me “cultured” lol not showing me IT and carrie wen i were a nipper!!! Lol

Onzadog
    Free Member

try “the princess bride” then. not a comedy as such, just the greatest fairytale of all time.

Sandwich

To add to the list Airplane 1 (2 & 3 were ok too).

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Iv watched airplane, is that the dnt call me shirley?? Im loving this getting all the classics : )

Squidlord
    Free Member

+1 Young Frankenstein, brilliant spoof of the old black & white horror films.

Creg

Not sure if its a classic as such but Top Secret has to be seen…priceless

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Not sure if its a classic as such but Top Secret has to be seen…priceless

I knew there was something missing from my list, and it wasn’t fake doggy pooh…

Cougar

try “the princess bride” then. not a comedy as such, just the greatest fairytale of all time.

It’s a stone cold classic, is what it is. It’s the very definition of cult viewing, yet it’s still (arguably) a kids’ movie.

Essential viewing for all ages. Trust your Uncle Cougar.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘holy underpants!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.