Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Holidays In The USA
  • Basil

Apparently after Jan 2017 all will be well

midlifecrashes

Am sitting poolside in Orlando now, it’s a bit chuffin hot but otherwise lovely. Off to see an Atlas V rocket launch at Kennedy in a few days. USA is a fantastic place to travel.

mikey74
    Free Member

One of the most beautiful countries on Earth. I’ve been to about 36 of the states, so have some experience in this matter :mrgreen:

midlifecrashes

Trump/Clinton might be a bit of a horror show but you have to ask how much difference has any change of government in the UK affected any tourist? I’m guessing it’ll be the same for the USA. Much of what Trump is promising is outside the President’s power anyway, law enforcement for example being controlled by national, state, county and city bodies, with loads of overlap.

midlifecrashes

Hey Basil, how did the Ti Fargo build up? Your old one is going great guns, done a couple of Coast to coasts this year And a tour of Holland.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Apparently after Jan 2017 all will be well it will be great again

Fabulously diverse country. I used to joke about American colleagues with no passports but when you see the variety of “stay-cation” options its easy to see how this is possible.

midlifecrashes

It really is Paradise, WA.

RustySpanner

As individuals, they really are a bunch of sweeties, with a very, very beautiful country.

tenfoot

Loved going to California last year. I’d be back every year if I had the funds.

Alex

It’s friendlier here than I remember it (used to come often for work). Even the customs fella could not have been nicer especially as we’d forgotten to fill in one of the forms!]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/JXDCj3]San Francisco – Day 1[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Disappointed tho we couldn’t leave the kids on the island 🙂 Exchange rate is painful, but otherwise fab. Interesting talking to people here, we’ve not met one trump supporter (or at least anyone willing to admit it).

fourbanger
    Free Member

I was riding a KTM along single track in Washington 2 weeks ago. Amazing.
    Can get my green card now and all.

deadkenny
    Free Member

So long as you’re white, English speaking, hetro, drink tea (just to be sure you’re British) and love golf, then Trump will let you in.

tonyg2003

I like the place. Some great diversity in landscapes and locations (think of it like the diversity) of Europe. Also some some crappy bits but really there is a huge amount to see. I was in San Diego and Ann Arbor for work last week and New York next week (jet lag central). We are doing a holiday in October from San Fran north. Just miss some of the boring parts of the mid west and you will be fine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Holidays In The USA’ is closed to new replies.