Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • holiday ideas july 2010
  • easygirl

done the alps, spain, c2c england and scotland, moab, 3 countries tour
    looking for a point to point adventure type ride, europe 8 days ish

any good ideas, im lost !!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Morocco, hit the Atlas Mountains?

easygirl

dont seem to do morocco in July, too Hot?

cp

morocco would be a great place… but in July it's just FAR too hot. much better in the shoulder seasons.

are you after organised or organise yourself? if adventurous, exploring some of the more remote parts of the carpathian mountains in romania or the Transylvanian Alps.

cp

morocco would be a great place… but in July it's just FAR too hot. much better in the shoulder seasons.

are you after organised or organise yourself? if adventurous, exploring some of the more remote parts of the carpathian mountains in romania or the Transylvanian Alps.

cp

weird…

easygirl

would want an organised trip, im ok with self supported, but the lad i go with prefers the organised route, which is fair enough

TP_Melissa
    Free Member

Does it have to be July? If not, how about this?

nasher
    Free Member

Hi

We do a point to point tour over 4 days but we are planning one from Briancon to Ventigniglia on the coast, this will be a 7 dayer..but quite tough!!!

Some info here

Trekster

more on Slovenia

I am sure there was an article in a back issue of the mag. Worth a trawl through them.

easygirl

nasher, dont know if my mates heart will be up to it!!!!!

easygirl

it sticks sometimes

andy@innerhaven
    Free Member

Nasher's trips are amazing, we did some riding with them this year and loved it.

easygirl

yep , we went with him last year, had a great time, bit eventful, my mates heart rerate stuck at 140!, trip to hossy

nasher
    Free Member

Hey Garry, didnt realise it was you, so how's Garry?

It was quite a week, when people ask what injuries past guests have had I now say that we have officially had a death!!

metalheart
    Free Member

Colorado. And theres more to Utah than Moab.

easygirl

GARRY GOT THE ALL CLEAR, APPARENTLY A ONE OFF, NO WORRIES, DONE A FEW BIG RIDES SINCE WITHTHOUT ANY PROBS, WOULD THE WEEK LONG RIDE BE TOO TECHNICALLY DEMANDING FOR US?, I THINK WE WOULD BE UP FOR IT FITNESS WISE

easygirl

Sorry about caps lock

nasher
    Free Member

Garry

Will send you an email

A

gog
    Free Member

Have you considered South Africa. Not cheap to get here, but MTB is the fastest growing sport in this sport obsessed country, there are a few companies who do organised trips. Come after July 11th so the world cup is over and accommodation will be sensibly priced again. The weather wont be stupidly hot as its winter in the southern hemisphere

easygirl

gog,
    bit to expensive for flights, but would love to cycle over there
    nasher

cheers

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘holiday ideas july 2010’ is closed to new replies.