Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • 'holiday home guests taking the proverbial' dilemma type question
  • piha
    Free Member

Gavs holiday home ten minutes ago……..

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Page 2 of the thread and no mention of bombers of weeing is shoes.

This place is going downhill towards maturity….

nosherduke996
    Free Member

It,s o.k because next week there will be pussy in the place anyway.!

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Terminate contract, get onto agent and tell them to do one too, as they’ve obviously not been black & white enough to potential customers, how many times might this have happened in the past without your knowledge?

wwaswas

so what’s happened then?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

so what’s happened then?

turned out it was piha, even had the cheek to post a pic, he’s banned!

konabunny
    Free Member

…. a bit of common sense shown.
    Can ‘t believe some of the people who post on here ..

Dog owner by any chance?

jon1973
    Free Member

It,s o.k because next week there will be pussy in the place anyway.!

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/home/images/main_promo/news/john_inman_r_1.jpg[/img]

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Piha???

how many times might this have happened in the past without your knowledge

To be fair, if it can happen and you don’t notice it. Then it might be time to reconsider your rule.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

ok, so just to wrap up the story we went in this morning to clean and judging by the state of the house, lack of entry in the guest book (first ones not to make an entry) and broken glasses with no apology, i’d say we had a flounce that even epic STW flounces would struggle to match. oh well, the joys of holiday home ownership!

BermBandit
    Free Member

Presumably yet another case of selfish dog owners with the “Oh hes only playing with you”/”he won’t hurt you”/”hes just soft and cuddly and wouldn’t hurt a fly” attitude to their dog crapping/slobbering/biting/leaving ticks,fleas,shit all over the place as if that resolves them from their responsibility for complying with the law or others wishes.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i have a nasty dog allergy. and as such have to book pet free accomodation – it really isn’t nice to go away for a break and then a couple of hours after arrival start itching, scratching, wheezing and coming out in hives!

some people can’t see further than their own needs

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In fairness if I went form this:

mother-in-laws who had popped down to see the house. apparently both MiL and husband had received a rollicking already from the wife who was out

Via this:

they had a sweaty hour or so waiting to hear back whether they would be chucked out

I’d probably flounce too. One person (the husband, we’ll asume the MIL is guilty of ignorance rather than malicioulsy trying to fill Gav’s house with dog hair) decided rightly or wrongly that when MIL turned up with Fido that no harm would be done for just a couple of hours.

Maybe a different response might have avoided:

the state of the house, lack of entry in the guest book (first ones not to make an entry) and broken glasses with no apology, i’d say we had a flounce that even epic STW flounces would struggle to match

And they may have come back next year with strict instructions to MIL not to bring Fido allong for a day out.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

No Dogs means no Dogs. If MiL turns up with one, it stays outside (Dog, not MiL) What is so difficult?

Admiralable
    Free Member

Sorry about the glasses and the dog. However if you find my satanic ritual knife can you send it back? Oh and mind the patch of blood under the sofa by the west wall!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

holiday home ownership!

My heart bleeds.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘'holiday home guests taking the proverbial' dilemma type question’ is closed to new replies.