Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Holiday help – Marbella
  • cudubh

Me and the mrs are in Marbella during the first week of September for a wedding. We want to make a bit of a holiday out of the trip and see a bit of Spain without breaking the bank. We were thinking of spending 10-14 days over there ending back in Marbella at the end for the wedding. We weren’t thinking of riding when we were out there. I had a Google for fly/drive holidays in Spain thinking it might be easy just to book a trip with a car and pre-booked hotels but wasn’t getting anything sensible. Can anybody suggest some ideas, even if just a good site to have a hunt around on? Thanks.

grantway
    Free Member

Take a look at this link, ignore the title

Spanish Living

hoggyss
    Free Member

Trivago

jota180
    Free Member

Why not just book a flight to Malaga and get a hire car?
    Book the first couple of nights hotel and then just book each one the day before you need it.

Personally, I’d just wing it each day and find somewhere close to where I ended up, my missus wouldn’t entertain that though

cudubh

Thanks for the replies guys.

Jota,

I am in the same boat as you. I quite fancy doing as you suggest but my missus wants it all planned to the nth degree.

jota180
    Free Member
    cudubh

Jota,

We were thinking about paradors so that may be just the perfect answer. You are a star.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Holiday help – Marbella’ is closed to new replies.