Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Holiday cottage ideas for half term? With family and dog.
  • jkomo

I can take next week off, but can’t find anywhere to go with the dog, and kids, and wife.
    Has anyone got any cottage rental firms they can recommend? Our usual one is all booked.
    Lakes, coast, anywhere nice really.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

got one in sennen cove, west cornwall thats free. we don’t normally take dogs but may be able to make an exception depending on what the dog is like.

we can do a deal on the price as its last minute too, email in prof or on site if its of interest.

http://www.littlebeachhouse.co.uk

jkomo

It looks amazing!
    He’s a Shi-Tzu Schnauzer cross, so small and pretty clean.
    I’m working Friday so would you consider a Monday to Thursday?
    My email is in my profile.
    Happy to send pics of Vinnie (the dog) for your perusal.

boabym

I’ve used lakelovers before for a rental in Ambleside, and honestly would again. Property as described, reasonable rates and great location.

dantsw13

I’d heartily recommend Sennen Cove!!!

jkomo

Well, we ended up taking gavtheoldskater’s kind offer.
    The holiday was perfect, a lovely holiday home, stacks of charm, beautifully done.
    Overlooking a little beach and sea wall, so close you can hear the waves crash over it.
    The village has everything, nice cafe, decent enough pub, a chippy, and good beach bar/cafe/surf rental place.
    The main beach itself is soft white sand, with the best waves we’ve ever had for body boarding. It was so mild the kids were in the sea everyday, I even went in!
    The scenery right out the door is the walk to the cliff top trail to lands end, going past a ship wreck and crashing waves below, stunning.
    It couldn’t have been better, it’s so nice to find a new part of the UK to love.
    Can’t wait to go back , if Gavin will have us!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Holiday cottage ideas for half term? With family and dog.’ is closed to new replies.