Viewing 14 posts - 281 through 294 (of 294 total)
  • Holds breath and types….. so, I've got cancer…
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

**** me. He went downhill fast if true, RIP. Short time on this planet guys, make the most of what you have.

nbt

Sadly this is for real

I knew Chris thanks to this forum and I’m so glad I did, I’m a better person for what he brought to the world. A light has gone out. RIP

pondo

That’s so sad. 🙁 Glad he was where he wanted to be, with who he wanted to be with, and his passing was peaceful.

noteeth
    Free Member

Rest in Peace, Chris. I didn’t know him (at all) – but he was evidently a deeply courageous man.

sharkbait
    Free Member

🙁

Bollocks. I can’t add anything more than Pondo and may others have already said.
    I only knew you through this forum Chris but I’m sure you were a top chap. All my best wishes to Sharon and the family.

lowey

Filled up reading that Jules.

Such a short time. Utterly shit. 😥

wiggles
    Free Member

🙁 remember reading this thread at the start and now to find this out is terrible. 🙁 🙁

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

🙁

Bollocks.

This. 🙁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

So very sorry to read this news. Chris was someone i really admired . All the best during this tragic time

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Such sad news.
    Thoughts are with his family.

jimmy

Just read all this for the first time. I am tearing up and refusing to put the lounge lights on as a result.

What courage, I hope all involved are now at peace.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Agreed Jimmy. Keep yer family and friends close folks, you never know when they’ll be gone….

gaz2405
    Free Member

Only found out about the sad passing of Chris last night whilst in Marsden. I was lucky enough to meet him, and although it was in a professional basis, as we had chosen him to be our wedding photographer, as soon as he found out we were into bikes that was it. We hit it off fantastically, he was a genuinely great guy and was always smiling. My heart sunk when he emailed us saying he would have to pull out of shooting our wedding due to his illness, I wasn’t bothered about the wedding, just how awful it was for him. We did however get to do a small pre wedding shoot with him around Marsden and we have several of these photo’s on our wall at home. Each time I look at these I think of Chris and what a great guy he was and how cruel the world can be. He’ll forever have a lasting legacy in our house as we’ll keep these photo’s for the rest of our lives.

RIP Chris.

Gary & Lorna

Viewing 14 posts - 281 through 294 (of 294 total)

The topic ‘Holds breath and types….. so, I've got cancer…’ is closed to new replies.