Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hoi an Vietnam MTB
  • pipiom
    Free Member

I’m off on a tour of Vietnam in March and have 8 days to play in Hoi an. Anyone had experience of these guys or any other MTB tour groups?

http://www.hoian-mountainbike.com/categories-adventure.html

jambalaya
    Free Member

Beautiful place, great mix of history with the beach and typically great Vietnamese food. I’ve never biked there but quick comment that with 8 days there youll need an activity focus to keep you busy

harvey
    Free Member

we had 12 days with backyard travel last year. they organised a brilliant trip with a guide etc through the northern highlands. they are very adaptable and can design the trip to suit you at no great expense. more of a tour on (basic) mountain bikes rather than a mountain bike holiday. we had an excellent trip and i recommend them highly

tcomc1000
    Free Member

Hoi an is a little paradise on earth. We went there in May for five days and could have stayed for 5 weeks. If you haven’t organised accomodation yet I heartilly recommend hoi an chic. It’s on the outskirts of hoi an ( between town and the beach) and will lend you bikes to cycle into town or onto the beach. We didn’t mountain bike ( Be aware of malaria risk if you go into the jungle. And you can’t donate blood afterwards if you go)
    I would go back to hoi an in a heartbeat. It’s very relaxed and a nice refreshing beer is about 8p. When you go to the beach, try soul kitchen on am bang beach. Again gets my highest recommendation.
    M

walla24
    Free Member

My favourite place in vietnam…. best memories of being sat on the beach eating freshly made crab/seafood fried rice (pick your victim styley)

Randomly there is a restaurant in town that sells THE most amazing cake in the world…can’t remember the name but hope you find it!

walla24
    Free Member

Found it!
    Cargo Restaurant…..yum yum

some info here

pipiom
    Free Member

Just an update: had a great ride with http://www.hoian-mountainbike.com yesterday anyone who says there’s no decent MTB in Hoi an has never met these guys….fab 50 mile day’s work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hoi an Vietnam MTB’ is closed to new replies.