Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hinterglemm and Saalbach riding recommendations?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Going in late May to Hinterglemm – I'll prob be riding on my own as my lady is still recovering from a hip operation 🙁

We get a free Joker Summer card – supposedly free lifts and with free bike hire – anyone used this?

Plan on Doing XC/FR styley not anything that requires me to take my full face, flatties and Torso pads. Any recommendations? What are the free? guided rides like?

Cheers for any info 🙂

BigJohn

You won't be far from Leogang and there's a bike park there that would justify all that stuff you were planning to leave behind.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Prob not the best DH holiday – my wife will be struggling to get around and I will be on my own so trying not to risk too much injury 😉 Can't see her being able to drag a big suitcase around as mine is full of DH gear 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone else been or has any suggestions? 🙂

solarider
    Free Member

Leogang and Saalbach have decent bike parks but are not likely to be oficially open by then (usually around late June). If they are, both (and particularly Saalbach) have good high level XC trails.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hinterglemm and Saalbach riding recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.