Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Hill Climb Racing
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone else playing this?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I used to – very addictive!

fadda

I have – for ages.

Keep chasing the upgrades!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Are you still playing Hill Climb Racing 2007?

We’ve all upgraded to HCR 2015. Do keep up 😀

onandon
    Free Member

Yep still play it. Everything is maxed.

molgrips
    Free Member

I found it amusing at first, then got bored. However I want to unlock all the new tracks to see if there is anything fun on them. Most of them there doesn’t seem to be. So I endlessly play the moon one on a nearly maxed out MX bike so I can get 250k coins at a time in insane air bonuses.

Do the levels ever finish?

onandon
    Free Member

The mx bike is poo for that level. The beach buggy is flip tactic and you’ll get much more per session. Not sure if they end .?????? Good question.

molgrips
    Free Member

Beach buggy for the moon one? I’ll try it.

stever
    Free Member

I was strangely keen on the hovercraft/beach combo. I just hand over to my daughter to rack up points on the moon.

molgrips
    Free Member

I just got 150k points in 800m with MX bike/moon – not bad, surely?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Roller coaster track is fun in the race car with max downforce

molgrips
    Free Member

Are there any tracks with higher than normal gravity? If not, they should be.

I found Ragnarok a good challenging twist on classic platform puzzling, but it doesn’t give you mega coins. Of course they are hoping you’ll buy the coins with real money..

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just done 1645m on the roller coaster in the fully upgraded Super Diesel 4×4 to beat the Race Car record

molgrips
    Free Member

Bought the dune buggy, spent a couple of hundred Gs on it, took it to the moon.. not that impressed – not making anywhere near as much coin as the MX bike. Fuel economy seems rubbish too even with upgraded fuel tank.

onandon
    Free Member

Jump it and it stays up for ages. Flip away or just jump

v8ninety

Yeah… Thanks for this. Thanks a lot. I’m meant to be wrapping pressies tonight… 👿 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Jump it and it stays up for ages.

Not even close to the tricked out crosser though, and needs much more fuel. Just got 2100m on boot camp with the MX.

bigblackshed

The Monster truck is the best all rounder.

The hippy bus just drives along and ignores the trees on the forest level.

Not keen on the MX bike, seems far too wheelie sensitive for my liking.

molgrips
    Free Member

Monster truck, I haven’t tricked that out yet. I have 1.15m points currently, I was saving up for the rollercoaster but I could make myself a seriously tricked out monster truck.

Harvesting points on the moon is getting dull. I keep running out of fuel because my bike is sailing through space above the cans.

Not keen on the MX bike, seems far too wheelie sensitive for my liking.

I can wheelie it for ages on the moon, and do rear wheel trials style hops too.

Edric64
    Free Member

When I saw a thread on hill climb racing I thought you meant cycling up hills such as The Rake !!

molgrips
    Free Member

The super off-road thing is rubbish, the forest level is annoying.

nedrapier

Moonlander is the one you want for max coins in Moon. Boost up till you’re in the yellow, flip all the way down, land near fuel, repeat. But you can get millions using big finger in Highway if you get a decent distance, and it’s more interesting than repeating the first section of moon.

molgrips
    Free Member

How far have you gone in highway then?

onandon
    Free Member

My best for highway is 18072 with the train – once you snap the carriages off, it’s a bit of a weapon.
    The roller coaster level is pants, not worth bothering with. Ragnorrock is very playable.
    I agree that the buggy or monster truck at the most useful cars in the game.

nedrapier

roller coaster is fun with the kiddie train, you can dispatch your passengers and the linkages snap with too many hard landings – fewer trucks, lighter weight, better climbing. Not very stable with no trucks at all, though.

molgrips
    Free Member

Got my 6yo daughter playing it now, she’ll plug away all afternoon, should rack up some points 😈

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Hill Climb Racing’ is closed to new replies.