Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HIIT/Tabata type workouts
  • lunge

I have a very well equipped gym at work, I have free membership, I never, ever use it, I really should…

With this in mind, can anyone suggest some ideas for 20-30 minute workouts to be done over lunch? I’d like the focus to be on my core and “general” strength (not muscle building), these sessions will likely be done twice per week between running and cycling days so minimal cardio bar the warm up/down would be good. If it can compliment (make me faster!) cycling and running then that’d be awesome.

Thanks all.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Rowing machine intervals. Ooft.

weeksy

yeah 500m sprints on the rower with either 1 or 2 min rest… If you can manage the 10th set… you didn’t try hard enough 🙂

wors

If it can compliment (make me faster!) cycling and running then that’d be awesome.

Squats…..

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Can’t recommend the C2 rower highly enough for hit workouts, it’s even better if you take the time to get your rowing technique correct, many people at my local gym tend to jump on the machine, put the drag on full and go like the clappers for about a minute before slipping away and looking for something nearer the wall mirror

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HIIT/Tabata type workouts’ is closed to new replies.