Viewing 9 posts - 601 through 609 (of 609 total)
  • Highland Trail 550
  • AlasdairMc

If anyone is interested, a couple of weeks ago I finally got around to blogging my ride. A hell of a lot of writing and unfortunately not enough photos, but the first post is here

richpips
    Free Member

Entries are open now.

http://www.highlandtrail.net/

AlasdairMc

I’m guessing you’re also lining up for this? I am really looking forward to it again!

mt
    Free Member

AlasdairMc really enjoyed reading that, really well done.

richpips
    Free Member
    sarpullido
    Free Member

I forgot entries would be open from January. I want to participate but have no experience on multi day adventures…Already taken whole May 2015 off for the race…fingers crossed

pete68
    Free Member

Sarpullido, the entries have opened and , I think, closed. If you’re not in then I think you’ve missed it.

scotroutes

You’d likely not meet the qualifying criteria in any case. Do something else in 2015 (e.g. Cairngorm Loop, BB200) and get ready to enter on Dec 1st next year.

sarpullido
    Free Member

Yes, I had eyed the Cairngons Loop as well and it’s in my agenda, just at the beginning of my trip. But I think it’s possible to ride HTR anytime, right? 44th at WEMBO may not be enough for this race?
    DOne a lot of hike a bike routes in the Alps last summer, Zebru pass (3000 metres), La Tornantisima up the Mortirolo in the rain…yes, they are 1 day trip only, but it’s been always on my own, unsupported and a bit adventurous. The via ferrata hike a bike descent from top of Zebru pass is quite spicy.
    Email sent to Alan, anyway. See what happens

Viewing 9 posts - 601 through 609 (of 609 total)

The topic ‘Highland Trail 550’ is closed to new replies.