Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Higher capacity phone battery
  • singletracksurfer

Battery on my Samsung galaxy s3 mobile is dying a death – any recommendations for a replacement with a better life?

Thanks

h4muf
    Free Member

I’ve got a 6000aha whatever on my S3.
    £7.50 on ebay, bloody brilliant.

GrahamS

Same question here.

My iPhone 4S could do with a new battery but the “gold high capacity” one on eBay get pretty mixed reviews and warnings that they die completely after a few weeks, so any recommended suppliers would be good.

lightman
    Free Member

Just remember, 99% of any ebay battery from China WILL have a fake capacity, usually they overestimate by 50-80%.
    You would be better getting a genuine one from a UK shop if you want something reliable, or buy from ebay, but get several battery’s because only then will you get close to the advertised capacity by adding them together.

This is standard practice for cheap Chinese battery’s ~

singletracksurfer

Yeah wanted to try and get a ‘proper’ one from the UK if possible, non seem much better (higher capacity) though.

zippykona

I got one of these – http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331078699679?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649.
    Makes the phone a bit thicker but I turn it on 8am one day and it lasts til about 6pm the next and I use my phone a lot.

h4muf
    Free Member

^^nowt up with that.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I got my iPhone 4 battery from Amazon for about £5. I previously bought one from Ebay for about £3 but that didn’t work so I thought Amazon was a safer bet. Needless to say the “genuine” one from Amazon was identical to the crap one from Ebay but appears to be working fine!

singletracksurfer

Thanks zippy that one is the one I was looking at. sounds perfect, cheers

fionap

My S3 was also dying, often almost by lunchtime after an overnight charge. I got one of these http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/39227308/-/Product.html?ptsl=1&listingid=2749025495 and it’s been much better since. I don’t know how long the battery will last although it looked legit (or was a superb fake) but I’ve only got to get through 6 months till I can upgrade.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Higher capacity phone battery’ is closed to new replies.