Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • High Roller 2 in 2.3" width – anyone heard anything?
  • wilko1999
    Free Member

So I spotted on the Maxxis website the High Roller 2 listed in 2.3″ width.

Very keen on trying these for general trail use (always use High Roller 2.35s normally) anyone heard if/when/where they’re available?

Cheers 🙂

dashed
    Free Member

Sounds interesting – the 2.4″ HR2 comes up big, well big for Maxxis so I reckon a 2.3″ would be a good size…

wilko1999
    Free Member

This is what I’m thinking. Really want to try them to replace my aging HRs, but the 2.4s are just that bit too big.

flange
    Free Member

I’ve got one – only ridden it once on the front of the DH bike at a very wet Antur. Looked a bit lost plugged into a 40 but still much bigger than you’d expect for a 2.3. Managed to pinch flat it but was running silly low pressures to try and find some grip. I’d take a picture but I’ve since sold the bike that it was fitted to

wilko1999
    Free Member

Cheers Flange, can you remember where you got it?

garth
    Free Member

HR2 – 2.3 both 26″ and 29″ will be coming into stock with One Industries Europe mid April ish…

info @ oneindustrieseurope.com for more info

🙂

honourablegeorge

Is there a Minion II in the works? They came out with the 2.4 Minion II rear, but no front.

legend
    Free Member

Managed to pinch flat it but was running silly low pressures to try and find some grip

No grip unless you go stupidly low on pressure? Sound like an awesome tyre.

From the tread pattern I’d have pegged it as a rear only, each to their own though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘High Roller 2 in 2.3" width – anyone heard anything?’ is closed to new replies.