Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Hier nicht pinkeln! Wir pinkeln zurueck" (Do not pee here! We pee back!).
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Residents of Hamburg’s St Pauli’s nightclub district are getting their own back on late-night revellers who urinate on public buildings, with a new high-tech paint that sends the spray bouncing right back at them.

Well that would be confusing really
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-05/hamburg-using-urine-replellent-paint/6283748

stumpy01

Saw an Youtube vid of an American bloke who’d got so fed up with people urinating and defecating (yes, really) outside his house on the way past that he installed a PIR activated shower system (I think – although it might have been manually activated) that doused them with cold water. There was a delay though – long enough for them to be doused while ‘on the job(bie)’, so to speak.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I assume they just pee on the floor instead [ expensive paint as well]

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

true JY but we all know it’s nicer to go against something….

slowoldman

Reminds me of once upon a time when Rangers came down to Manchester. The whole city centre stank of piss the day after. Revolting.

DrJ

@slowoldman – “so, no change there, then” 🙂

slowoldman

Believe me, it was far, far worse than usual.

matt_outandabout

Where is that video of the chap who had an problem with cats peeing when you need it…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Hier nicht pinkeln! Wir pinkeln zurueck" (Do not pee here! We pee back!).’ is closed to new replies.