• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by anc.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hibike.de warranty return help
  • anc
    Free Member

Has anyone sent back stuff to Hibike.de for a warranty claim?
    My KS LEV post has died after 3 months, its leaking oil and won’t return or hold weight. I’ve emailed them but haven’t been able to get a reply as yet, I’m wondering whether to just send it back using the returns form, that came with the post or to wait for a reply and some sort of returns number so its on their system. Any experience with them? Cheers.

MSP

When did you email them? They can take a couple of days to respond, did you use the on-line contact form, I don’t think they respond to direct emails at all any more.

anc
    Free Member

Did both, late Sunday. Guess I need to just wait a bit longer as they’ve only had a day really. Cheers

evh22
    Free Member

They don’t respond to email. You need to use that useless form on the internet.

They then send a returns thing to print out.

Then comes the wait, and wait and wait. For about three months.

There’s no point emailing them. They don’t respond to niceness, threats or even emails written in German!

Did you buy it by credit card? If you have any problems I’d claim through your credit card company as the combination of HiBike and KS are a disaster.

Then get a reverb 🙂

anc
    Free Member

27.2 so not a option. still waiting for a reply. 🙁 Yeah used a cc.

anc
    Free Member

Well just got a reply and they’ve sent a postage paid slip to return it to Germany, pretty impressed with that, all UK warranty stuff I’ve done I had to pay postage to return.
    Shall update what the turnaround is like for future reference to others when I get it back 😉
    Hopefully bit quicker than evh22’s experience.

anc
    Free Member

Just a wee update incase anyone has a issue with a is lev from hibike.
    Got it back with new cartridge, took a month to turnaround, pretty good service imo considering they paid to have it returned to Germany.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hibike.de warranty return help’ is closed to new replies.