• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by digga.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hibike.com
  • Merlinman

Anyone willing to share their recent experiences in buying from http://www.hibike.com?

Seem to be offering good prices, but 6-8 days delay on out of stock items.

Be most grateful for any pointers. TIA.

MSP

Find them very reliable, and stock levels accurate. I think it’s great that a lot of the German sites let you know how long they expect it to take to get out of stock bits in from their suppliers.

robhughes
    Free Member

Zee gemans are very efficient.No problems with them at all.Had lots of gear off them without any issues.
    Loads of emails regarding delivery dates and dhl tracking details.
    Better than most of our lot. 😀

MSP

Actually I find the number of process emails I get from hibike a bit irritating.

wilko1999
    Free Member

There’s no pleasing some people ^ 😉

creamegg
    Free Member

Found them slow and useless. Cancelled order and managed to get bike components.de to price match. Delivered within 3 days

Dango
    Free Member

Bought from them once (about three weeks ago) everything in stock, took two weeks to deliver – too slow for me – its only Germany not the moon

components.de and others have been as quick/slow as CRC ie 3-4 days, wont be using Hibike again

BigR

I bought a bike earlier this year. A bit of a delay due to my credit card company. Excellent communication and very well packaged. Would use them again if the price was right.

bruneep

bought some tyres off them recently s they were the cheapest I cold find, very slow delivery compared to bike-discount.de, but I was in no hurry for the tyres.

I would use again based on price not speed of delivery

Merlinman

Thanks all – now looking at Bike 24, marginally more expensive, but appear to have stock!

Very grateful for your comments!

fourbanger
    Free Member

Not bought online but they’re shop had some decent kit in.

digga
    Free Member

bruneep – Member
    bought some tyres off them recently s they were the cheapest I cold find, very slow delivery compared to bike-discount.de, but I was in no hurry for the tyres.

I would use again based on price not speed of delivery

Ditto. I ordered knowing there would be a wait; the stuff did turn up on schedule, a week or two after, as stated.

What pisses me off are places that say stuff is in stock and then have a delay or, even worse, are completely unable to supply.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hibike.com’ is closed to new replies.