• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Hi to everyone working today
  • v8ninety

I’m halfway through a twelve hour shift (doesn’t overly bother me, but it’s a bit shit for loads of people in similar situations). Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone else working on the one day of the year that it feels like no one else is. You’re not alone!

trail_rat
    Free Member

*waves* I’m not so much working as at work. It’s more frustrating. I’d much rather be busy….as it is I’m here incase of emergency and the client contract says I must be here….

We have no on going operations and rigs on maintainance down time so unlikely there will be an emergency. But the man that pays the bills decreed 2 people must remain.

diz

V8 your not alone I’m in work as I always do, I’d rather allow someone the opportunity to spend the day with their children.
    Merry Christmas to all STW especially those on shift or in work.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andyt1054
    Free Member

merry xmas

bigbloke
    Free Member

At work tonight leaving at 1730 for an hours commute followed by a 12 hour shift, happy days

squirrelking
    Free Member

An hour or so to go for me, just grateful I get to go home when I knock off. Best wishes to everyone working, especially those stuck where they are for the forseeable!

Drac

Not working but I thought I’d pop in and cheers guys hope hope your shif goes smooth.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Offshore/at sea in the US for me. Just taking it easy today though and recovering from yesterdays massive dinner. The only rough weather day of the trip today, the Christmas tree fell over 😀

loughor
    Free Member

It’s 2330 hours here in HK. Just ridden home through the Lantau country park on a cool, still night. Good luck to all !

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Similarly i’m on shift later tonight for 12hrs, hopefully not too busy

timidwheeler
    Free Member

Working at the moment. Happy Christmas to everyone else.

shifter
    Free Member

Well I was here until 7 this morning and now I’m back again. Truth be known I was glad to leave the house!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

2 x 12 hrs on Sat and Sun on emergency standby. Rang one of the controls lunchtime Sunday for a chat to discover nobody had briefed them we were on duty!,,,

qwerty
    Free Member

Whilst filling up the works car at the petrol station today a stranger gave me a box of chocolates from her 4 year old daughter who had seen me & was concerned I was at work and wouldn’t have chocolate 🙂

Drac

Hahaha! That’s ace qwerty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Hi to everyone working today’ is closed to new replies.