Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Hi I am Grace -a spambot from the planet gullible men fall for made up hot womem
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hi I am Grace.
    Please how are you! hope you are fine and
    in perfect condition of health, i went through your
    profile at http://singletrackworld.com i took interest
    in it,please if you don’t mind i will like you
    to write me on my mail ID hope to hear from you
    soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because
    i have something VERY important to tell you.
    Lots of love Grace

Anybody else had a mail from this lady?

reply-to: goodgracejohnson@yahoo.co.uk
    to: jools182@hotmail.com
    date: Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    subject: Hi I am Grace.
    signed-by: yahoo.co.uk

For the pure spam credentials

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Women, even fake ones, never chat me up. 🙁

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Is she Nigerian?

MrsToast
    Free Member

I received that email too. Men, women… Grace aint fussy!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

maybe we should all go round

cheshirecat
    Free Member

I’m offended that I didn’t receive that mail. Where do I sign up? 🙂

MSP

Have you replied yet? For gods sake, she has something VERY important to tell you!

DezB
    Free Member

Got any pics?

jekkyl

Well as a potential partner she scores high already as she’s on a cycling forum so clearly a cyclist. Mail her back, what can you lose? 😛

allthepies
    Free Member

+1

footflaps

Gutted 🙁

She told me I was the only one for her, been sending her money so she can save up and visit me for months now!

slowoldgit
    Free Member

A narrow escape there, footsy: she’d likely turn up at Heathrow with your address and her extended family.

footflaps

A narrow escape there, footsy: she’d likely turn up at Heathrow with your address and her extended family.

I did wonder why she needed £30k for a flight over…..

bearnecessities

Is it TJ?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

She’s pretty desperate for a bit of the DBW too. But thats no surprise to me…

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

This is why we slightly mutilate our email address in our profiles guys and girls!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

This is why we slightly mutilate our email address in our profiles guys and girls!

First one in about 6 years hardly an issue, more just funny

globalti
    Free Member

Please how are you! hope you are fine

i will like you to write

Nigerian. All Nigerians are educated in the Irish missionary tradition and that teaches them certain turns of phrase that they can’t quite shake off, as well as a distinctive style of handwriting.

She’s after your British passport. If you want to reply, tell her you’re not some mugu oyigbo (stupid white man).

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

what’s not to like. . .?

thepurist

educated in the Irish missionary tradition

If I’m paying for her flight I’d hope for a bit more variety than that…

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Yeah, but does she prefer Trail Centers or Natural XC?

ononeorange

If I replied, she’d suddenly get up, walk away and mutter darkly to her mate while staring daggers at me. That’s what always happened when I was single, anyway.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Got any pics?

Just read the Fresh Goods Friday, and there’s pics of Grace on that! 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 143

JoeG
    Free Member

Grace:

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Before you reply to Grace, read “delete this at your peril” by Neil Forsyth

FROM HIS ROYAL HIGHNEST, JACK THOMPSON

Dear sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business. I am JACK THOMPSON, only son of late King Arawi of tribal land. My father was a very wealthy traditional ruler, poisoned by his rivals. Before his death here in Togo he told me of a trunk containing $75m kept in a security company. I now seek a foreign partner where I will transfer the proceeds for investment as you advise. I am willing to offer 20% of the sum as a compensation for your effort/input and 5% for any expenses. Thanks and God bless,

JACK THOMPSON

To: Jack Thompson

Good morning your Majesty,

I want 30%, and not a penny less,

Your Servant,

Bob Servant

To: Bob Servant

Hello Bob,

See these percentages was arranged by the bank and not me. If you insist on getting 30% of the money i have to call the bank. Pls send your: FULL NAME. CONTACT PHONE NUMBER. ACCOUNT NUMBER. COUNTRY/STATE. I will be expecting those details. thanks.

JACK THOMPSON

Hello Jack,

I’m afraid I just cannot take my share in cash, too dangerous. I could take it in diamonds, gold, or livestock (lions). My neighbour, Frank Theplank, has a private zoo. He is willing to pay $80,000 for every lion I can get him,

Bob

Hello Bob,

I have made arrangement in transporting the 4 lions to you. So give me your phone number for better communication and bank information,

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,

I just popped my head over the garden wall and had a word with Frank. He has asked me to pass on a few questions – Are they male or female? Are they in good physical condition? Do they talk? Thank you, my friend, and don’t worry, I have booked in to see the bank manager tomorrow morning,

Bob

Hello Bob,

Hope fine. Answer to the questions:

1. The lions are all male lions and are very healthy.

2. I don’t think I have ever seen a lion that talks.

I don’t know if you are also interested in leopards cause my friend works in the Government Zoo and he could find a leopard for you? Remember to speak to your bank tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack,

Frank just called, he will take the following – 4 lions, 2 leopards, 1 elephant, 1 alligator, 2 parrots, 1 hedgehog. And, of course, the talking lion? Frank has a good few quid. He’s worked for me on various bits and bobs, and I’ve always looked after him, so I think we should put our necks out on this one and make sure the lions talk.

Bob

Hello Bob.

I will only be able to get: 4 lions, 2 leopards, 1 alligator. Bob, please send the £1,700 now. I think one of the lions may talk a little. Thanks,

Jack

Hello Jack,

Sorry about the delay. Frank wants to know a last couple of things – Can he call the lions “FANCY PANTS” and “BRYAN”? Do the leopards sing, and are they willing to wear clothes?

All the best babes,

Bob

Hello Bob,

As for the lions, you can call them any name provided you shout when talking to them and always use the same name. And trained leopards like the one I have for you will wear any clothes you buy for them OK. Please send the money today,

Jack

Jack,

I have some bad news, my friend. I have just been to the bank and the guy there said that I cannot send you any money as I do not have any in my account. In actual fact, it turns out that I owe them over eight grand. I’m really sorry, Jack, I hope I haven’t wasted your time, but I’m afraid that the deal is off. Good luck my friend, and good luck with the animals.

Love,

Bob

No reply

globalti
    Free Member

That’s a short one! The reverse-scams on 419Eater and other similar sites usually go on for months.

What is amazing is that Nigerians are still doing 419. The hard core criminals have long since turned to kidnapping, which brings much quicker rewards especially if you can grab a Lebanese because they never involve their embassy or the Police and can usually get their hands on large sums of cash at short notice. Also quite a lot of the Lebs working in west Africa are hiding from their own authorities so they prefer a quick, discrete solution.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

oh bugger so iam not the only one for her!! I feel used and dirty now 😀 oh well guess i’ll have to go ride my bike to make me feel better 😆

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Hi I am Grace -a spambot from the planet gullible men fall for made up hot womem’ is closed to new replies.