Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Hi-Fi salesman – bellend more like.
  • mboy
    Free Member

Stop waiting for the red carpet treatment you pansies.

It's not about that at all, it's about being courteous. Not assuming someone is a time wasting arse, until they have proven they are so…

Like everyone I'm sure, I've had good customer service in some places, and bad in others. Funnily enough, similar to many people who have posted on this thread, I always received excellent service in my local branch of Sevenoaks when I was a student. Even the first time I walked in there, 19 years old, tatty jeans, scuffed trainers, baseball cap on, they still treated me with courtesy. I then arranged a listening session with them for a few days later, where they let me audition loads of different amps, speakers and CD players. And weren't bothered by me turning the volume up high on big floorstanders to really get a feel for the bass!

I spent well over £1k on hifi equipment with Sevenoaks in my first year at uni… 😳

On the other hand, there are bike shops and bike shop owners that in the past have been so rude to me I'd not comprehend spending a penny with them ever. No names will be mentioned, but I know at least one or 2 of the offending partied regularly look on this site. But then you get bike shops like the couple I use now, who are just as happy to have a chat and pass the time with you as they are taking your hard earned cash off you. Its the shops and guys like that that I go back to…

Courtesy costs nothing. It's not about rolling out the red carpet, it's just about treating another individual as you would like to be treated yourself. For those looking for the red carpet treatment, suggest you go hire an Armani suit, a Ferrari and a high class call girl for the day… You will undoubtedly get the red carpet treatment in most places you shop… But at what price?

zaskar
    Free Member

True courtesy doesn't cost anything. (I would always tell a customer I would be with them shortly or put away an order to do later)

I think this guy was just rude.

We all have problems etc but you don't bring them to work-most of the time 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Hi-Fi salesman – bellend more like.’ is closed to new replies.