Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Hi All Newbie Here
  • s4rpf
    Free Member

Hi All,
    After a few years out of mountain biking and slowly adding to my stomach and finding the gym so depressing. I bought myself a nice cube hardtail and going to aim to do a couple of events by the end of the season.

Anyway here is my new bike a Cube Reaction SL

And then 3 hours later.

really impressed with it so far. very firm but real responsive and loving the Sram components. (always had shimano before)

Kevevs
    Free Member

it’s a bike. where do you ride?

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Enjoy – mountain biking has turned my life around in the past, and I am planning to get it to do so again this year. It’s ace 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kevevs
    Free Member

fantastic. it’s all good. my advise is to ride it a lot, all the time, everywhere, and don’t take too much notice of anyone else….

s4rpf
    Free Member

at the moment just getting my endurance up on the canal paths next to where I live. then i’ll be going to the forest of dean and cotswoulds

timmys

Oooh, lovely bike, just swap the cat for a nice trail dog ad you’ll be sorted.

s4rpf
    Free Member

I live in a flat so dogs out and anyway he keeps trying to clean it for me which could be useful

Kevevs
    Free Member

you are doing a rubbish impression of charlie brooker so far! get out and ride it, it’s a nice bike, I’ll swap ya if you want.

s4rpf
    Free Member

what are some good trails around gloucester area is. I assume there is more than the FOD around but cant find them listed.

ahwiles
    Free Member

hi – what’s the cat called?

kaesae
    Free Member

Hello and Welcome! 😀

Tiger6791

Well that bike is just begging to be raced!

If you don’t race it it will never fulfil it’s bikey destiny.

TheFopster
    Free Member

That’s a very small amount of abuse for a fist post from a newb. Must all be having a lie in or something…
    🙄

Nice bike b.t.w. Enjoy it. Got my first decent bike last year and the first flush of enthusiasm shows no sign of wearing off. Have fun!

Tiger6791

That’s a very small amount of abuse for a fist post

Now that’s just not allowed!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Good for you. That’s nice bike – looks racy. I’m impressed you can reach the pedals given that you’re a cat.

Sandwich

Single or a very tolerant partner? Mrs S wouldn’t allow it in the house that dirty!
    I would run away now before TSY and Philoconsequences get you to a sexy party and subject you to lolcats!

Drac
    KINGTUT
    Free Member

Lovely bike, great spec for the price.

Make sure you get some ESI racers edge grips in green.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Personally I prefer the bike to be moving at speed when the cat is between the wheels. But I’m not really a cat fan.

Btw the fishing photo in the 1st pic : is that a chub that’s been caught?

s4rpf
    Free Member

Well that bike is just begging to be raced!

If you don’t race it it will never fulfil it’s bikey destiny.

plan is to get my endurance up and do the The Chilterns 100 in August and then do the Twentyfour12 12 hour solo race year after. with what ever floats my boat in between.

Single or a very tolerant partner? Mrs S wouldn’t allow it in the house that dirty!

No she was at work and the cardboard box was protecting the carpet other wise i would of been killed 🙁

ahwiles
    Free Member

would HAVE been killed – would HAVE.

Standards dear boy, standards.

(and what’s the cat’s name?)

lipseal
    Free Member

Hope that’s not spray on mud?!

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks great, nice colour scheme 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

😆

so many people posting lolcats now 😈

as the mighty S-Club 7 put so eloquently:

There aint no party like an Swingley supersexy party

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hi All Newbie Here’ is closed to new replies.