Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Hey Roadies! Look what I got!
  • njee20
    Free Member

It is strange how people on this forum seem to knock folk who can afford expensive things, bikes, cars, whatever.

+1

Just toddled off to the Madison trade site to check on the trade price, not a dealer, so no price, boooooo! I like the standard R5 with green bits though, got stock too…

No. Step away.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Haven’t seen any of the ‘saying all other bikes are rubbish’ stuff he’s been accused of either TBH.

Thanks Grum! 🙂 I think a lot of people read what they want to read…

Njee, do it! I reckon you’ll do it far more justice than me!

tang
    Free Member

My friends team (ukyouth) are sponsored by cervelo for 2013. I am looking forward to a ride!

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have a Parlee Z5sl.
    I luv it like.

In a similar way to MrShibb above I wanted something different and this time around bespoke. Don’t like titanium so lots of drool’idge bikes were never considered, plastic only was my choice.
    Having owned, and thrashed to death, De Rosa Avants, Meraks, Orbea Orcas, Look 575’S and lastly before this yet another Orca I chose a bespoke builder that would build something to me, for me.
    I took the measurements off the Orca and had another fit out by Primera in B’mth just to confirm measurements, then sent them over to Bob. Bike arrived 14weeks later and once I’d finished working away built it up, built it up light. The only thing I’ve changed in 18mths of ownership are the rather expensive and quite useless Most Lightweight wheels, the 111’s, they just kept loosing their trueness, the Red has been faultless.

Doesn’t matter what it cost, it’s the effort and passion you put into it.

If you ride it to the shops and that’s all, who cares.

I kill all my bikes to death, I ride them hard and race them with mates, they take me places that only my legs and some thin wheels will ever do. The bike punishes me and I love it even more for that very reason.

Bikes Rock, no matter what you pay for them.

Well done Mr Shibb, ride it hard.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

+1 bikebouy, very nicely put.

jameso

I kill all my bikes to death

Cool.. are you Lemmy? )

rudebwoy
    Free Member

For me its about the hammering, not the hammer..

can your wife confirm this is the case 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Hey Roadies! Look what I got!’ is closed to new replies.