Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Hey, neighbour….
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

… You’ve gone out again and left your dog barking, again. You’ve been gone nearly three hours. Your dog’s been barking for three hours. We left you a note last time. Oh, and we’re not keen on your methods for training your puppy either. Slapping the crap out if it while it tells for mercy. It’s not a good thing.

So what next? They clearly aren’t the brightest or averse to casual violence. I fear involving the dog ranger might insite some kind of retaliation. I’m getting to the point of anger now. Kids are trying to sleep.

ads678

sleeping pills in meat over the fence??

binners

perchypanther
    Free Member

sleeping pills in meat over the fence??

Deploy the Tranquilliser Sausage!

tthew

Binners – for the owners Shirley, not the dog?!

binners

Binners – for the owners Shirley, not the dog?!

Either?

Both?

Having been through exactly the same myself recently (the banhammer was waved at me for starting a thread titled ‘Killing your Next Door Neighbours Dog’) I’d say whichever makes it stop the quickest.

I had been working from home and our new neighbours dog, who couldn’t settle in their new house, just barked constantly all day until they came home. It never let up for a minute. After days of it I was feeling genuinely murderous!

Luckily I have decent neighbours who did something about it. After various problems that week, including sinking its teeth into me, and a couple of other people, it was despatched to the great dog poo alley in the sky

nixie

Slapping the crap out if it while it tells for mercy. It’s not a good thing.

RSPCA? Get them banned from pet ownership.

Cougar

Council’s probably the first call, I’d have imagined? Well, second if you count “talking to the neighbour.”

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Nothing much to add here. We had similar and it took 12mths of me shouting at them how ignorant and unfair it was on the poor dog to be couped up in a back garden with no company or walks EVER. I suppose the dog doesn’t appreciate my effots as they had it put to sleep eventually 😮

peteimpreza

RSPCA and council

aphex_2k
    Free Member

They’re home now and they’ve let the dog in. 930 at night. Kids finally asleep. In an ideal world I would do the rspca thing but we’ve only just moved in in feb…. First property and I really don’t want hassle. Morally I feel I should but as I can’t guarantee their reaction, have 2 small kids and a wife to protect I don’t want a war. It’s awful isn’t it but. I have to look at the wider picture. I did think about just going round and letting the dog out but if it ran off and got run over I’ve done nothing to improve its welfare and they’d just go out and get another dog to torment.

binners

I did think about just going round and letting the dog out but if it ran off and got run over I’ve done nothing to improve its welfare

Thats debatable,by the sounds of it

cloudnine
    Free Member

Steal the dog.. Dye it a different colour and hand in to the rspca

Cougar

we’ve only just moved in in feb…. First property and I really don’t want hassle.

1) an anonymous tip could have come from anyone. I’m assuming your other neighbours also have telephones and ears?

2) sorry if I’m stating the obvious, but you already have hassle.

scandal42
    Free Member

RSPCA? Get them banned from pet ownership.

Unfortunately not, you see for this to work it would require the RSPCA to not a be a complete pile of steaming dog shit.

Oh and for humans to not actually be such a vile species in the 1st place.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

It’d be the Australian rspca. Think UK rspca circa 1960.

Yes I do have hassle, but always preferred maintaining status quo rather than increasing it.

Wife told me not to go round. She actually said “you know how snotty you can be in an email”. Has a point.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I think binners is getting soft.

Whatever happened to

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Hey, neighbour….’ is closed to new replies.