Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • heroquest
  • racefaceec90

😀 [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A&lc=z22gf5hrtv3zep24f04t1aokgxf5xawrshd514lq252fbk0h00410.1511761910878132[/video]

BigDummy
    Free Member

This game made me SO happy, and this video is one of the better things on youtube. Thanks for the reminder. 🙂

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

Ah that was the game of legends.

Dwarf > *

Video is spot on.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sockpuppet

That was a true reminder of the awesomeness of the game!

Drac

😆

fifeandy
    Free Member

Still got mine along with 2 expansion packs in my parents attic.
    Sadly I don’t know any grown men as sad as me that would like to dig it out and play over a pint in an evening.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Heroquest is awesome! I recently gave my copy of Space Crusade to a friend to play with his 7 year old, he’s planning on handing it back when my son is older and his son has graduated onto full on Warhammer…

sockpuppet

Sadly I don’t know any grown men as sad as me that would like to dig it out and play over a pint in an evening.

I can think of one…

chomp
    Free Member

haha – funninly enough I dug out my heroquest and advanced hero quest this weekend to check to see if all the parts are still there.

planning on repainting the figures in the run up to xmas and then to see if the kids enjoy it (they bloody well better had)

verses

My 11yo loves Stranger Things, I’m hoping this will extend to loving Heroquest when I dig it out at my parents at Xmas 🙂

Cracking video!

Browad-sword…

Cougar

Hiya!

zilog6128

This video is both very funny and 100% accurate 🙂

hatter

The ‘MORMONS!’ bit did get a genuine giggle from me.

Northwind

I’ll watch video later… Heroquest was my gateway drug to advanced nerdery so it’s a love/hate sort of a deal for me but it was awesome. Probably still got it all, and space crusade… And at least 2 editions of Blood Bowl.

(I literally just last week made the very responsible and adult decision not to buy the new Necromunda, but what a game…)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

new Necromunda

DAMN YOU! I knew nothing of this (maybe an act of deliberate forgetfulness/electro shock therapy) and my life was complete.

Northwind

For the second time in about 15 years I bought a White Dwarf because of that 😆 Drowning in nostalgia. And also greed, looking at the price of the stuff on ebay

MrsToast
    Free Member

One of my colleagues had the new Necromunda in the office last week. We’ve got loads of board games here though, such is the nature of the industry…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘heroquest’ is closed to new replies.