• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jonb.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Here's what I would like to do to the kids who protested at that school…
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

I know its wrong – I will burn! 😈

(Not really I think its wrong to go out of their way to soak anyone!)

Background: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11468635

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Someone did that to me once, when I was on me bike. I imagine they thought it was funny.

I caught up with them at a set of lights. I don’t imagine they found what I did to their car was funny. I did though, and that’s all that matters really.

RealMan
    Free Member

Funny video, but what protest? Have I missed something?

nonk
    Free Member

The bloke in the vid got nicked for that iirc.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

nonk – Member

Rightly so the evil bus turd!

s
    Free Member

I thought it was a female driver?

How fast were they going too?

DezB
    Free Member

Is being a complete c0ck illegal then?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is being a complete c0ck illegal then?

No, but behaviour and/or actions that lead to the damage of property, or cause people distress and discomfort are.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve had people try to do that to me. It just is not f*cking funny at all. Very unimpressed.

toys19
    Free Member

In the eighties when the teachers used to strike we used to strike on the days when they weren’t striking, it was fun. Nobody called the police.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Wow a woman? they should increase the jail term!

Heard more public crying about the lady who binned that cat.

Still a stupid thing to do. If anyone had a job interview, open wound etc and their clothing would be ruined.

muddy_bum
    Free Member

If…

jond
    Free Member

There’s one section of my walk between the station and the office that’s only got a footpath one side (hedgerow on t’other) and several sections that get big puddles. *Most* days I remember to walk another route if it’s been chucking it down, but I’ve been caught by inconsiderate tossers occasionally – it’s quite a long section of and visibility each way isn’t quite good enough to guarantee to get past the whole lot (even legging it).

ISTR there’s a bylaw which covers getting splashed – from the days of horsedrawn carriages/carts etc.

jonb
    Free Member

I believe you can be done for driving without due care and attention but it may just be rumor. Assuming it was a 30mph zone he was speeding as well which would be pretty easy to work out and prove.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Here's what I would like to do to the kids who protested at that school…’ is closed to new replies.