Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Henry Vacuum Bags
  • simmy
    Free Member

As ” our Henry ” is the vacuum of choice for many an STW’er, I’m after some new bags either online or in a shop

Any recommendations and are there copy ones that are just as good or should I get originals ?

Never bought any before.

Cheers

jota180
    Free Member

I don’t bother with a bag in the one I have in my workshop, just empty the whole thing in the bin when it’s full

swampi
    Free Member

As above.i ditched bags years ago and its still going strong 8 years on

unovolo
    Free Member

I bought a load of extras online at the same time as purchasing my vac,plenty of places selling genuine bags online.

Or you can buy generic replacements from Tescos and Market stalls,no idea if they are equal to or worse than the genuine ones though.

gears_suck
    Free Member

I use the Numatic Hepa-flo bags available on Amazon I believe. They’re resistant to tearing when being removed full of brick dust etc.
    As the vacuum is designed to use a bag, I think it best to do so. The disc filter is there as a back up to protect the motor should the bag fail. Paper ones do have a tendency to do so, particularly if you get a bit of liquid or damp waste into it.

granny_ring

14+ years without using a bag here.

gears_suck
    Free Member

14+ years without using a bag here.

Opening myself up here but, How long is a piece of string?

chrisdw
    Free Member

This thread sucks.

ElShalimo

Local market stall for genuine Numatic bags or maybe Wilkos

godzilla
    Free Member
    PiknMix
    Free Member

B&Q sell them.

squirrelking
    Free Member

In all my years I genuinely never knew they even had bags, every days a school day I suppose.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Henry Vacuum Bags’ is closed to new replies.