Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Hemlock vs Blood vs Marque vs Blur 4X
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

Theres a B4X on fleabay with a buy it now of £750 if anybodys interested. Nothing to do with me just noticed it and thought somebody might fancy it.

IA

What about a prophet? I can even sell you a nice one in large cheap 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would quite like a prophet but sadly cant afford one at the moment not even yours. I think the with RP3 it would go nicely with some Pikes.

Rickos
    Free Member

I’ve not read any of what’s gone before, but I love my Hemlock with the wee rockers. I know what you mean about wanting to boost off the little lips – my old Prophet used to absorb them too. The Hemlock lets you boost off them though and I’m guessing that’s down to the progressive rate that Cy has designed in.

mattyh222
    Free Member

heres mine, blur 4x amazingness!

without getting silly the quickest bike you could ever hope for

alpin
    Free Member

Liteville 301 and build it up to suit. have friends that use them in XC races and others that have them as freeride bikes.

or a liteville 901. light enough to go up hill and a beast on the downs.

http://www.pictures-of-wildlife.com/Downhill pics of both there….<<<—

Filthy
    Free Member

I do like Syndicates 4X.

Ended up getting one of these in the end as it ticked all the boxes I was looking for…

Now with Black Reba 120 maxle’s, Sram drivetrain, XTR brakes and white ST bar end caps.

RepacK
    Free Member

You mentioned the 4X but why not the LT version of the Blur – it will take a 160mm fork & can be built up pretty light. I run a Fox TALAS 140mm on mine which I drop for techy stuff & then reset to full travel when I need it. I have Hope Pro 3 wheelset with 180mm disks F & R with full XTR (flash I know but it was an Insurance payout so I thought what the heck) – all in weight is about 26.5lbs I think..

ChrisS
    Free Member

Nice Rush. I guess you saw the review in DIRT?

What size did you get?

Filthy
    Free Member

Went for a large and yes it was the review in Dirt that swayed me, done the 50mm stem and riser bars. Its exactly like they say. Only ever feels short of travel on very high speed rocky stuff but for most of what I do its great. Rode down some vertical stuff last thursday and it felt very capable and confident inspiring. Even managed a few jumps and drops, obviously I wouldn’t take it off any big stuff but for trail obstacles and popping it off natural jumps its great.

MrNutt
    Free Member

be interested in how you get on with the Blood, quite keen on one of them meself!

oh and Syndicate, your rockery is a disgrace! two words, leaf blower! 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Hemlock vs Blood vs Marque vs Blur 4X’ is closed to new replies.