Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • helping the govenment with where to drop the axe ( my thoughts)
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

these are my thoughts but

Pull out of Afganistan ( it is not our arguement and when was war declared anyway)

Stop foreign aid ( look after us first )

just two off the top of my head yours

Edric64
    Free Member

Means test child benefit wtf do rich fokkers need it for?

br
    Free Member

Bring together all tax, credits and benefits/credits into a single department and (more important) calculation.

luked2
    Free Member

Pull out of Afganistan ( it is not our arguement and when was war declared anyway)

And send out a clear message to all our potential future allies that when the going gets tough, we'll quit and leave them to hang out to dry?

We're stuck there now for the duration, even though when it first started we *could* have just ignored it.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Scrap the cycle to work scheme

IGMC

tiger_roach
    Free Member

scrap cycle lanes? Got to keep to a bike theme as in the bike forum….

saladdodger
    Free Member

Luked2 fair point but alas we are no longer a world power because we cannot afford it ( speaking as a ex RAF technician it is in a sorry state)

oliverd1981
    Free Member

stop pretending someone working part time for minimum wage is really employed and the deal with the real facts

grumm
    Free Member

Get rid of the armed forces

😛

Sadly the tories are going to use the current financial situation as an excuse to privatise everything.

maxray
    Free Member

My mum always said "Everything in moderation" so I would take a little bit from everything rather than picking two or three areas to have savage cuts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘helping the govenment with where to drop the axe ( my thoughts)’ is closed to new replies.