Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help with Tracklogs mapping software please (another bimbo post)
  • cinnamon_girl

Are there any clever people out there who can help me please?

I use Tracklogs mapping software and the gps recently recorded a trail which I was going to upload to the PC. However, I recorded another trail in a different area and software now thinks they are one trail, despite being some distance apart!

How can I split this into two routes? Yes, I have looked at the Help section and can't find the answer 🙄

Thank you so much 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

Not sure about Tracklogs but on my software, you make two waypoints close to the end/begining of the two routes & convert each to a start/finish point.

neilb67
    Free Member

Right click on the last point of the first trail then select <track> then select <break track>. Then go to the first part of the second trail and do the same. After that not sure how to join the two tracks into a loop if you need but thats a start… 🙂

stumpyjon

It's a bit of a faff rejoining tracks, you have to extend one track and get it to register the existance of the trak point you want to reconnect to.

Once you've broken the two route, use the net tool to highlight all the track points from one of the loop and you can copy them and past them onto a new map.

cinnamon_girl

Thank you! All sorted … STW guys to the rescue (again) 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help with Tracklogs mapping software please (another bimbo post)’ is closed to new replies.