Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help with the content of my next banner ad please!
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

I started to look into my next offer to coincide with a new banner ad on STW, however rather than me guess what people might want i'll give you all the chance to say what you would like to see, within reason of course 🙂

So, based around the Chumba frames what sort of package deals would you like to see.

Mod's, i know this is blatant market research/plugging of company and if it's breaking the rules then please remove.

ton

a fully built 29r hardtail with 120mm forks.
    i will be your 1st customer.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Ton, thought you wasn't so keen the HX2?

ton

si, i was very keen on it.
    just could not get it to work with the build i wanted, a triplec/set and big tyres.
    if you can build one what works with that and a 120mm fork, i will buy one.

DT78
    Free Member

This might sound quite sad, but I like the idea of something like providing hope finishing kit in whatever colour you want…

Maybe provide a rim spraying service like Orange.

Lots of people do frame/fork packages –

sweepy
    Free Member

I dont care as long as its not like that crc one- thats going to give someone a fit, that is.

jimmy

haven't you just cunningly circumvented the need to advertise what people want?

richcc
    Free Member

I liked that package you were offering before, couldn't you just offer that for a grand? 🙂

Wookster

What about "Chumba shamlessly plugging my bikes since 2008" 8) it's short and to the point!!!! I like it other wise free fox 36's with every purchase over £1000….

jonb
    Free Member

Personally, not that I'm in the market at the minute, I'd prefer to just see cheaper frames as I often have bits to transfer over. The only other nicety would be to include a fitted headset as that's the dodgiest bit of bike building for many.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Yeah I like the sound of the rolling chassis deal you were doing already, and I genuinely lol'ed at what Wookster said.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help with the content of my next banner ad please!’ is closed to new replies.