Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help with backspace button please.
  • houndlegs
    Free Member

My backspace button isn’t working like it used too. It will still backspace normally if I’m typing something, but it won’t work if I’m internet browsing and want to go back to the previous page. I have to use the mouse on the back arrow now. I havent altered anything. Not a major problem, but I’d like it back how it was.

Ta.

GrahamA
    Free Member

Are you using Chrome? Try Alt + Left Arrow.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Thanks, that works and is less fiddly than using the mouse, but I’d still like to get the backspace working like it used to 🙂

bearnecessities

Count yourself lucky. My acer laptop has gone fully batshit – whenever I hit a key, it randomly adds another character, or two. Delete doesn’t work at all 🙁

Flaperon

I believe Google are disabling “backspace for back” in newer builds of Chrome, might be a flag to switch it back on? About time, I say…

kayak23

Do you have a problem committing?

😉

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Captain flaps has it.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Ah, bugger, it would appear that’s correct. Thanks.

Cougar

Heh. I thought, “mine’s fine.” Transpires, it comes in with v52. I checked the version of mine, it shows v51 and launches the updater, and now mine doesn’t work either.

Bit silly that it’s not an option, but wow is there ever a lot of Internet Butthurt about it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help with backspace button please.’ is closed to new replies.