Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Help – where to get a 29er rear wheel asap!
  • ChrisS
    Free Member

Just been outside armed with hose, brush and muc-off, trying to clean a months worth of accumulated road crap off my commuter. Looks much better now! Only problem is that in the process I’ve discovered the rear hub is stuffed, it’s a Hope disc hub and the bit where the spoke heads rest has sheared clean off in one section leaving two adjacent spokes hanging free.

The trouble is I rely on the bike to get to and from work so I need to source a replacement as quickly as possible, however the wheel isn’t particularly standard it’s a hope 6 bolt disc hub, 135mm OLN, laced 36h to an open-pro rim.

Anyone know where I could get a similar replacement at very short notice (the quicker the better)? So far all I’ve found is a cheap’ish heavy’ish Halo 29er wheel in CRC and Wiggle and a stonkingly expensive Mavic 29er Crossmax.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I have a rear wheel sat here doing nothing Deore on Sun rim.

Cheap in Southampton

ChrisS
    Free Member

Cool – that would do. I’m in Nottingham though so you’d have to post it…… click on my name to email me and we can discuss the details.

Ta.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help – where to get a 29er rear wheel asap!’ is closed to new replies.