Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Help, where can I buy stickers!
  • peabrain
    Free Member

The boys have asked for stickers in their stockings from Santa – MTB, BMX type ones. Stickers are like kiddie crack – you should see them when you get free stickers with a delivery of bike bits etc.

You can get sheets on ebay and that was what I was planning but just noticed they come from Hong Kong and won’t get here in time…

honourablegeorge

CRC sell stickers. Crazy money

stevied
    Free Member

Google ‘bike stickers’ and click on the eBay one that comes up in ‘shop for stickers’. There’s loads on there and located in the UK..

40mpg

Charlie the Bikemonger. Although probably not appropriate for kids.

benpinnick

Ive got a load of maxxis/one industry ones you can have. Cost you a stamp 🙂

teamslug
    Free Member

Would be funny if everyone sent all their unwanted stickers to ^peabrain then he could send us pics of his house as he redecorates!!!!

peabrain
    Free Member

Would be funny if everyone sent all their unwanted stickers

Yes please 😀

benpinnick, yes please that would be great – can’t believe you have unused stickers lying about 😮

riddoch

My daughter whose nearly three turned her nose up at the superstar ones that came with my chainring. Any other sticker gets stuck to her, paper, wardrobe, me, the floor etc.

globalti
    Free Member

PM your postal address to me and I’ll stick a couple in an envelope.

timmys

My daughter whose nearly three turned her nose up at the superstar ones that came with my chainring.

Give yourself a pat on the back. She’ll go far.

JEngledow
    Free Member

PM your postal address to me and I’ll stick a couple in an envelope.

+1, for some reason I keep them, but do nothing with them so have loads on the shelf in the garage!

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

If you pm me your address also, I have some kicking around, and better stuck to your walls and doors, rather than mine.

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks all so much (am I going to regret all these stickers… :lol:)

I have emailed thomasgeorge because his email address is in his profile. Am I right in thinking there is no way to pm here?

I can paypal the price of a stamp to all you kind people 🙂

cliffyc
    Free Member

PM me your address and I’ll see what’s in me old sticker box. No charge it’s Christmas!. clffcrbtr@gmail.com. 🙂

nemesis
    Free Member

Drop me your address too and I’ll post some. noticed a big pile in the garage.

No need for cash 🙂

cliffyc
    Free Member

Feeling all warm now!!. Good work all round.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A few here, if you don’t fancy the free ones -Linky
    Sorry, I don’t have any to send you 🙁

Rosss
    Free Member

Send me an email I’m pretty sure I have a few sheets hanging around too, As soon as this flu moves off I’ll be able to get up and have a look. If i’ve got any there all yours

deadkenny
    Free Member

Mine go in the bin, but if there’s demand maybe I should keep to flog as I seem to be force fed the things 😀

devash
    Free Member

There’s an eBay seller called Todd Twist who does some great ones. Loads of oldskool skateboard, Santa Cruz etc.

I especially love the ‘Hookups’ ones 😈

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I sense a stickerbombed house come boxing day!

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks all you lovely kind guys and girls 🙂

I think I have messaged everyone I can so let me know if I missed you. Thanks also for the links if I don’t get enough…

PS Pictures of stickerbombed house and bikes to follow…

cakefacesmallblock

Few more here, if you’d like to email your address .

jameso

Got a load in the office, pm me with an address.

pk13

Todd twist is sean goff the skate legend and all round nice guy.

JoeG
    Free Member

Does MBUK still cover every other issue with them? (USA, and MBUK no longer seems to be on the news stands)

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks jameso have emailed. Cakeface – is your email in your profile correct? It bounced back.

Thanks all so much, can’t wait to see their little faces on Christmas day at 4 o’clock in the bloody morning no doubt

cliffyc
    Free Member

@JoeG,yep they still give away stickers (decals?),but they bag the mag so they are safely out the way inside. Nowadays they tend to be bike component/clothing manufacturers rather than the earlier cheeky/rude ones. 😕

cakefacesmallblock

Hi peabrain !

Yes it is, but obviously substitute the DOT with a .

In both cases !

Sorry , only just seen your post !

!!

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Send me your address and I’ll get some stickers sent to you.
    I seem to have loads lying around.

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks notmyrealname, have emailed 🙂

cakeface – I didn’t write DOT honest!:D Still not working 😕

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Bit late for Christmas but you can buy sheets of MX stickers from http://www.racespec.com.Which don’t cost much not like CRC.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member
    cliffyc
    Free Member

Hi peabrain!,finally got a bunch off to you. I’ll post more when I find out where the Evil Monkey put them!. Put duplicates/extras in if I had them to avoid Sticker Rage. 😀

cakefacesmallblock

Hmmm ! I’ll investigate. Sorry if it’s my end, seem to be getting everything else though !

Try my works one if you like….. davidwaymanATpalmertimberDOTcom

peabrain
    Free Member

Hi cake – just saw this, will give tht one a try 🙂

Thanks guys – the stickers are flooding in – you are all amazing 😀

cliffyc
    Free Member

How was your Christmas?,I imagined your place totally covered in tiny bits of vinyl by now!!. Hope all went well,have a Happy New Year!. 😀

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks cliffyc it was much appreciated, and Happy New Year to you too! And all the others you know who you are!

Sorry it took me so long to reply but I had to get all the stickers off first… 😆

So if you ever see a family out on the trails with every inch of their bikes and helmets covered with stickers, you know who we are so come and say hello!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Help, where can I buy stickers!’ is closed to new replies.