Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • HELP! Strava / My tracks / endomondo with MacBook and android phone compatability.
  • giantonagiant

Morning all,

Would like to start mapping and recording all of my walks and rides this year, but not sure of best way to do so…

I have a MacBook and iPad, but Samsung / android phone.

What are my options? I can’t even see strava in the Google play or Apps stores?

Any help appreciated.

takisawa2

I just use Endomondo on my Android phone.
    I don’t need Strava to tell me how slow I am. 😕

giantonagiant

taki, do you know how if endomondo on my android would be able to ‘talk’ to my apple stuff?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Endomondo uploads to the Endomondo site, you log into the Endomondo website with any browser you like, on any device* the Macs will be fine (my Chromebook is).

*OK, something won’t work, but it will probably be a bit obscure.

scaredypants

I can’t even see strava in the Google play

[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.strava]will this one do ?[/url]

giantonagiant

Brilliant, thanks for all the replies.

I think I understand now that my devices being incompatible isn’t even an issue, because it’s all done via a website anyway? ie my phone will collect the data and I can then upload it to the website, which I can then access from my mac.

Sound right?

Thanks again and those links work on my devices, so thanks again (again).

PrinceJohn

I think I understand now that my devices being incompatible isn’t even an issue, because it’s all done via a website anyway? ie my phone will collect the data and I can then upload it to the website, which I can then access from my mac.

Yes that is correct. If you want your mac to talk to your android, can I recommend isync for transferring music (either by cable or wirelessly) & airdroid for transferring files/photos etc…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HELP! Strava / My tracks / endomondo with MacBook and android phone compatability.’ is closed to new replies.