Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Help specialized enduro 2006 rebuild.
  • rhinecrew
    Free Member

Can any one help I am rebuilding a 2006 Specialized enduro 2006 and need the shock links, without this I am stuck.

cchris2lou

The bolt kit reference is 9895 2010. It costs £50 from any specialized dealers. Bearing are easy enough to find in any bearing shops.
    Contact specialized uk for any other parts.

rhinecrew
    Free Member

The bearings I am sorted its the link brackets that connect the shock to the swing arm.

br
    Free Member

I suspect you may struggle based on how many swingarms were replaced under warranty due to failure.

iolo
    Free Member

I don’t recall swing arms being a weak point on this excellent bike. I have an s works 2006 still going strong.
    I would imagine a visit to your local specialized dealer should see you right. They’ll order one in for you.

withersea
    Free Member

The black cradle about an inch by an inch wide? If so mail me I’ve got one from my 05 enduro kicking around as they came with two, one more slacker than the other

tmb467
    Free Member

That’s the shock shuttle

Think he means the actual linkage that the bearings press into

Pg 16 on the manual shows it

Edit: other than picking one up from an old frame I doubt they’d be easy to find now.

rhinecrew
    Free Member

Thanks for your response guys its the item listed as the shock link item 4 page 9 within the manual as the link by member tmb467.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

They are like rocking horse pap, not easy to come by. Was looking for one for my old enduro a year or so back, Spesh didn’t have any, and ended up looking like having one made being the only option.

I didn’t bother in the end.

tmb467
    Free Member

There’s a frame on eBay ATM and a few on pinkbike

Not cheap tho – how’ve you ended up with a frame without the link then?

tinglesrack
    Free Member

Phone Specialized UK Tel.020 8391 3500 they are really helpful and stock lots of spares

orangeboy
    Free Member

Got one for my older enduro from betd but that was a few years ago and it did alter the angles

rhinecrew
    Free Member

Bought the bike in bits with a few bits missing thought with the internet that it would not be hard to locate the missing parts.I have Specialized looking for me but from one of the previous posts looks like they don’t have any so will just keep trying the forums and hope someone has one some where. The bike is in really good condition with a lot of the original parts, it would be a shame not to get the bike dirty again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Help specialized enduro 2006 rebuild.’ is closed to new replies.