Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help required with survey
  • mooman
    Free Member

Could you take a minute or so to fill this little survey out.

Education survey

Thanks

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Had a go but a couple of things, parents seems to lump them both into the same bracket (not the case) and it seems to come from a whats stopping you point of view rather than a why did you get there.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Don’t suppose you could tell people what the survey is for?

scaredypants

Are we supposed to be answering from our own perspective (ie, our own attitudes / our kids’) or are you asking us to speculate about reasons in general terms ?

mooman
    Free Member

Sorry. just a little addition to an assignment on barriers into further/higher education.
    I guess the social class of parents could/should have been divided for each parent. I guess the sexist in me raised his head with the household/patriarch thingy …

Its aimed at your perception/opinion on these questions. No right or wrong answers. Thanks for taking the time.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

perception/opinion not personal experience?

mooman
    Free Member

I think your personal opinion would be decided on your personal experience anyways. It is more about what you feel/think is/was an influence to you going/not going onto FE or HE.

It is not the most scientific of questionnaires. Its based on an assignment that is trying to identify barriers to further learning and Human Capital theory.

Cougar

Done.

You’ve a typo on question 4, and I don’t have the faintest idea what the difference is between a “skilled” job and a “professional” one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help required with survey’ is closed to new replies.