Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Help Required From The Gym Bunnies.
  • dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Yeh i could try just doing endurance rather than weight. Am not doing girlie press ups though 👿 I do press ups on my toes with feet close together – but most blokes have them apart. Would that make it any easier?

Jamie, sorry to hear that. My tendon finally healed, and another one went. They take months to heal, with weekly physio and acupuncture sessions, bah! I did a great time for a 10k on tuesday since started back in mid jan, and my tendon is sore again. So missing running 😥

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LOL, didn’t think you’d be doing girly ones!

Drop to your knees then to eek out a few more.
    Try doing press ups with one hand raised on a medicine ball… roll the ball between hands… so do one with it under your left, then one with it under your right… keeping yourself in a bridge.

Closer together feet would just make your core work harder I’d’ve thought, one footed making it work even harder.

What about going for less, but having your feet raised on a block?

All slight variations should ultimately help with the standard ones.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I think i’ll try less and raise my feet and see how that goes. I want to get to 100 this summer so will try variations, but i refuse to drop to my knees when i’m tired!! Its proper ones or not at all. Its not really my arms/core, i feel my form going and lower back dropping so i stop. How you finding yoga? *tries to resist making a comment about being less stiff* 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Help Required From The Gym Bunnies.’ is closed to new replies.