Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help requested to identify Whyte 905
  • relliott6879
    Free Member

My brother in law has just bought a secondhand Whyte 905. It looks to be in very good condition, but he’s having trouble identifying the year. The spec seems fairly close to the 2014 model (going from spec descriptions in online reviews) but there are a few little differences, such a white rather than black fork and the WTB tubeless wheelset. Anybody able to shed some light?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Picture no worky

z1ppy

picture definitely doesn’t work, links to a picture of a bolton mafia car!

Try going through the last couple of years brochures, use the paint scheme to identify it
    Whyte archive

relliott6879
    Free Member

Apologies, I was trying to upload the photos from my phone to Photobucket then post them here, I gave up in the end after being utterly bombarded by pop up ads on Photobucket. The car is mine, clearly the one link I did manage to grab was the wrong one! Proper pics are here.

relliott6879
    Free Member

Cheeky bump now there’s more people online!

1timmy1
    Free Member
    z1ppy

No internal cable runs id’s as a 2013 as a 650b I reckon, though if it’s a 26er (just saying as I can’t see) 2012

relliott6879
    Free Member

Thanks z1ppy, I’ve reckoned to have a look through the catalogues but none of the years’ models seem to match it exactly, leading me to think a previous owner has upgraded some parts at some point. I haven’t actually seen the bike in person, the only reference I have is the photos posted here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help requested to identify Whyte 905’ is closed to new replies.