Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help – Quickest fork repairer
  • sandwicheater

My RS Revelations slightly died last night. Felt a clunk when i was climbing and by the end of the ride they had locked themselves out (only while under breaking/forward pressure on the bars. Can get them to compress if pulling back on the bars).

Last time I sent a pair off for service it was a good three weeks until I had them back (general service).

Can anyone recommend a quick repairer please? Want to keep time off the bike to a minimum.

transition1
    Free Member

SouthCoast Suspension are good with fast turn around
    you can always message him 1st to double check

SirHC

Try TF Tuned / Loco, always a quick turnaround from both and excellent service too.

chakaping
    Free Member

Say where you live.

sandwicheater

Huddersfield but i’ve no issue posting. I’ll get in contact with those three now, see if they are busy or can squeeze me in.

Thanks all.

sandwicheater

LOCO was ace, replied immediately and can look at as soon as he gets them. Only thing slowing things down is me and getting a fork box.

woody2000

Rebound in Bolton can do same day I think – drop em off, go for a wander then pick em up. Worth contacting them

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Have you tried boost suspension services in norwich the guy there is ocd in getting things right and great with rockshox forks with really fast turn around did my revelations in two days posted on a Monday had them back on the Thursday before 9am pricing was cheap compaired to TF tune and they work better now now than they did in the first year I had them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help – Quickest fork repairer’ is closed to new replies.